Copyright and disclaimer

Plagiarism is a crime in India.

Section 57 of the 'Indian Copyright Act' allows the author an exclusive right. It offers the author protection against any unauthorized use of his work, including plagiarism.

Section 63 of the act considers copyright infringement as a criminal offense. The punishment may include imprisonment for 6 months to 3 years.

All rights are reserved. Coping of any content of the book without the authors permission won't be tolerated.

Copyright ©️ 2022 by Ramandeep Kaur
YoursMagic

This is a fictional work created by Authors imagination. I don't hold any rights to the pictures and videos used they belong to their rightful owners respectively. And I don't indent to hurt any sentiment of any person. The story is a part of my imagination alone and I hold all the rights of characters and plotline.

For the people who are going to steal my work or any part of it

Let me come straight to the point people, anyone who is going to read this book with the intention of copying it should just backoff!

Because that right above is a legal notice prepared by a lawyer and I won't think twice sending you a legal notice.

And I am quiet serious right here because it's my hardwork and I don't appreciate some good for nothing thieves stealing my hardwork away for some "inspiration".

So you have been warned.

And now to the beautiful souls who are going to read it for thier entertainment,

Thankyou for giving me a chance, I really hope you like it and if you do than please support me by giving your precious votes and comments.

And also give me a follow to be a part of my Wattpad family ❤️❤️

-Ramandeep Kaur ❤️