57) Rehmaat's Shiv!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Pyaar deewana hota hai by Kishore Kumar ❤️

************

Fear!

An intensely unpleasant emotion in response to perceiving or recognizing a danger or threat.

That's the psychological definition that Rehmaat knew as a Psychologist!

But she herself had felt this fear only twice before!

At first time when she was 8 and secondly when she was eighteen!

But the fear, eight year old Rehmaat felt was entirely different from what she was feeling right now.

That time she was fearing the monsters that look like normal Humans!

But this fear was similar to what she felt when she was 18!

The fear to loose someone precious, the fear of harm falling upon her loved one!

At that time she was afraid of loosing her buddy and now

Now she is afraid that something bad will happen to to Him!

It was 8 P.M. already and she has searched every nook and corner of Amritsar but Alas no news of the King of Jaipur.

Firstly she thought maybe he went away to wander but now

"Waheguru, who made him the King of Jaipur, I just left him for few seconds and he has managed to get himself lost or worse Kidnapped!" A tear of frustration left her eye.

She was in stress that's why she was cracking the lame jokes it's kind of her coping mechanism!

Now that she was seeing darkness everywhere she decided to call her hope.

Her partner!

So she immediately called her partner and explained everything!

He told her to come back home instantly and that he will take care of everything!

After cutting the call she glanced towards the Gurudwara once and Said

"Please don't let anything happen to him, I won't be able to tolerate it." Before going towards her home.

**************