34) Punishment!

Song dedicated to this chapter-Khamoshiyan by Arijit Singh ❤️

*************

Writer's POV

Fighters never Quit!

She was a born fighter. She faught with the destiny itself to take birth.

And now she wasn't going to let go without a fight.

Those men moved towards somewhere. While Rehmaat closed her eyes tightly to focus her last bit of energy on her hands, to freed them from the intruders grip.

But before she could do anything, the intruders let her go with a jerk.

Because of sudden force and weakness Rehmaat was about to loose her balance but someone got hold of her.

Her eyes were still partially blurry but she recognised the Minty, musky smell. Instant relief washed over her when she realised her Shiv was their now.

Her relief turned into a mild confusion when she got hold of his cold eyes.

She was about to ask him what happened but before she could utter a word. A sudden force seperated her from him.

Before she could anticipate, a sudden stinging pain on her left cheek made her numb for a second.

Rehmaat was already feeling dizzy because of blood donation on top of that, she hadn't eaten anything but the pain in her left cheek left her deaf for a few seconds.

As she recovered from the impact, it clicked to her that the stinging pain was the result of something hard colliding with her cheek.

She was slapped.

She finally looked at the person, who has just slapped her.

It was none other than her Pushpa. Manavi was saying something but Rehmaat was not listening instead she was muttering in her heart.

"I was about to go without telling her right. That's why my Pushpa is Angry." But she was soon pulled out of her thoughts when Manavi jerked her by holding her arm. Just from where the IV drip was attached, it pained like hell, but the pain turned numb along with Rehmaat's heart as she heard Manavi's next words.

"How dare you. How dare you b***h, I wish I never met you. I hate you god damnit." A stream of tears was running Town Manavi's eyes, which held nothing but disgust. She was disgusted .......... Disgusted from Rehmaat.

"If anything happens to my father I will kill you. You bloody wh**e." Rehmaat winced fron the intensity of the words.

She finally looked around the room, the Raghuvanshi's were standing Thier, except for the Queen mother, who was out of Jaipur. And the king of Jaipur as he was fighting for his life.