23) Swords!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Unstoppable!

***

"Are you serious Avi. Because I think you are joking." The Queen of Jaipur asked her daughter with a serious look adoring her beautiful face.

"Maa I swear, I know it's hard to believe, even I wouldn't have believed this if I had not seen it with my own eyes. " Manavi said while taking her mother's right hand into her own.

"Ok, tell me clearly from the starting, without missing any of the details. Because if you are telling the truth than maybe there is a hope left." Rani Sa's eyes turned soft with hope.

"Ok, so you know the day we visited Hawa Mahal, that day Rehmaat and Dada had conversation for whopping 40 mins and you know about what?" Manavi asked while making her mother open her mouth in shock.

"40 minutes? My Ansh was talking to a person moreover a female for 40 mins. Are you sure you are not exaggerating it Avi?" The Queen was still not convinced.

"Maa even I was shocked but it's the truth. And do you even know what they both were talking about? Guns, yes you heard it right both were casually discussing that while practicing shooting which type of guns give best results and you know maa I realised than that they both are so different yet so alike!" Manavi said while raising her hands in air in an unbelievable manner.

"And Maa Dada is always so comfortable around Rehmaat. Just like he is around us, true most of the times it's Rehmaat who is doing the talking job but atleast He gives her small replies otherwise even most of his buisness associates get replies in his action as his motto of 'Action speak louder'." Manavi told in Awe.

"And the way he was looking at Rehmaat today and the way he complimented her, I saw raw appreciation in his eyes. It was like something geniune." Manavi's eyes were now shinning with Awe.

"I... I don't know what to say Avi. It's like, this girl really has some superpower or something. Atleast my Ansh will get a genuine friend. Someone who can make him live his life a little. Since he was a kid he was a quite child and I know he will need someone to fill his life with colours of laughter and chatters otherwise this silence will become suffocating for him." The Queen poured her heart infront of her daughter.

"But a friend can't live with a person forever Maa , and you know this very well. So why a friend and why not a.." Manavi's words halted as she spotted her father standing at the room's door.