58) The mysterious past!

Song dedicated to this chapter - Kaun hai woh! From Bahubali!✨

*********

19 February 2028

Veda Chauhan, the mystery man or the loyal man of Royal Family was standing on the terrace, caressing a beautiful white pigeon.

The sunrise has just started and a little darkness was still their.

While looking towards the sky he said

"Aaj Ja kar rooh ko sukoon mil jaye ga,

Jo raaz saalon se sinne main daffan kar baitha hoon, aaj woh duniya ke samne aaye ga!

Aaj mere mann ka bhoj halka hoo jayega, mere murshid ka diya hoa kam aaj apni manzil payega,

Jo sawal woh saalon se liye apne Mann mein ghum rahe hai,aaj un sab ko unke sawalon ka jawab mil jayega!"

( Today finally I will be at peace, because the task that I was given will finally get its result.

The Questions that they have in their heart will be answered today!)

Saying this he set the pigeon free in the sky!

"Veda, where did you find that pigeon at? It is my neighbor's pet, they have many pigeons in their house and those pigeons sometimes come on our terrace too but till today no-one other than their owner and our Rehmaat was able to catch them!" An amused Dilsher Singh Brar said while looking at his army days junior!

"You know Brar Saab, I have a thing for birds and animals I can't help it." He said while giving a small smile.

"That I know, comm'on now let's go to my room, Rehmaat and Shivansh have been waiting for you to come and talk. You asked them to wait for you!" Saying this both went downstairs to meet the couple!

***********

Dilsher Singh Brar's room was a medium sized cozy Indian style bedroom with a rocking chair near the window!