51) Pain,grief and reconciliation!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Abhi mujh mein kahin from agnipath ❤️

***********

Tia was feeling nervous!

She was never a girl who will get nervous no matter how bad the situation was!

Her mother was the person who influenced her life the most!

And she is ashamed of her previous self that was a replica of what her mother wanted her to be, for her own twisted desire of power!

And today she was nervous to officially meet Rehmaat again after six years.

The same Rehmaat whom she was jealous of, the same Rehmaat who she has grown to admire and think of as a Role model in last six years.

The same Rehmaat who almost choked her to death the last time they talked!

Or more like She under the influence of drugs and jealousy behaved!

She was so embarrassed to even remember her previous self, the same self that she knew Rehmaat hated!

But she was a changed person altogether!

The Love of her life now her husband and her little son changed her!

But still she felt nervous to meet Rehmaat who have seen her worst self only!

2 cute voices breaked her chain of thoughts!

"Mumma whom are we going to meet today?" Her little son Veer pouted and asked while Rehmat was playing with her rubber band

"Well we are going to meet a really special person today. Trust me little munchkins you both will love to meet the person. Now come on let's go." She said while ruffling her son's hair.

Tia along with her son Veer and little Rehmat went towards the living room of the Royal wing.

Tia nervously glanced towards Manavi who tried to assure her through her eyes.