55) Patience!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Fairy tale❤️

************

Mrityunjay was determined to talk to His Hukum Sa.

He can't see them both getting hurt anymore!

He knocked on the door of the room that once belonged to his bestfriend but now his old friend was residing in.

"Come in." He heard Hukum's voice and taking the clue he went inside.

As he stepped inside he was met with a smiling Hukum who was looking at the mirror while combing his hair.

But his red eyes and nose were screaming the amount of spice he had just tolerated!

"Don't, don't do this to your self Hukum you are just hurting yourself and her!" Mrityunjay said while giving the reference to the events that occurred in the morning.

"Kanha let me handle it. Trust me I know what I am doing!" Hukum said while wearing a jacket.

"Why are you doing this Hukum I truly don't get it! What are you trying to prove now?" Mrityunjay asked but before Hukum could say anything he again started talking.

"You were not there in the last 6 years, I was, I have seen her cry in the corner, I have seen her cursing you, I have seen her destroying the magzine featuring you, hating you, because she is a human too. We can't expect her to just Miracley forgive you!

Trust me Hukum I have heard the colourful words she used for you many times!

I have seen her anger, her hatred, she knew the reasons, she knew everything yet she stayed away.

You know why? Because she wanted to punish you!

She says she doesn't know that you love her or not but her heart knows that. And her brain cleverly used the fact to punish you.

Your Veda Kaka told her about your condition yet she didn't consoled you. You know why because she just couldn't bring herself to forgive you.

The man who broked her teenage heart even though it was for her betterment it still hurted her!

And now that she is free from the hatred why are you hell bent on making her hate you again!

Why can't you just say a sorry!" Mrityunjay jay whispered screamed in frustration!

And as Hukum was about to say something he again interrupted.

"No let me finish first! I talked to her during our stay at Badrinath and you know what she said that it's confirmed that you, you Hukum Sa, don't love her!

She said forget about love it seems like you don't even have any care for her because everyone, everyone from the palace approached her, cleared there point of views, mended there relations because they genuinely cared. Everyone but you! Than why are you doing this!