Bonus chapter -2!

Song dedicated to this chapter - Vikram Veda karuppu vellai or Bande song✨

***********

June 2035

Paris, France

(Rehmaat's Dream/vision! )

"And like that Bhagwan Ram killed the bad Ravan and rescued Mata Sita!" A woman in late 30's cardled a little girl who must have been somewhere near 5.

"Ma, Just like Narsimha ji saved prahlad?" The little girl asked curiously while clutching the Krishna pendant that was sitting on her neck.

"Yes little one!" The woman chuckled looking at her daughters big lotus like light brown eyes!

"So good people always win Ma? Do they always defeat bad people?" The little girl questioned again.

"Yes dear goodness always wins!" The woman said while caressing the little girl's head.

"Prasuti! Why are you feeding lies to the child!" A deep voice rumbled through the room.

The woman whose name was prasuti quickly stood up hiding the child behind her while facing the intruder!

Thier stood a man with white beard and curly black hair gaving a faint idea that the man was old as well as youthful. In his hands he held beads, a stick and a lotus. He was dresses in a neat white dhoti.

"Dear child your mother had just lied to you. Goodness doesn't win! Power does! The one who is powerful wins! And this is Kaliyuga and here only evil will win because here evil is the most powerful!" The man said looking at the little girl who was surprisingly not scared instead was just looking at the man calmly.

"Look at your brave daughter Prasuti! She doesn't even remember her identity yet her eyes have the same fierceness and bravery!" The man chuckled.

But the woman pushed her daughter towards the other door of the room that led her to the backyard and screamed "Run Gaura Run" and immediately started reciting some words which somehow made the man close his eyes painfully.

But it was just a matter of 1-2 mins that the man regained his strength and counter attacked the woman, reciting some words himself.

"You forgot Prasuti, you are in your human form!" He yelled while the woman took a sharp breath before finally shouting one word before falling to the ground, unconscious!

While the little girl ran outside but she suddenly stopped as she saw a man with great muscular physique with a large bull tattoo made on right bicep along with a lean man who had a snake made on his left forearm.

Suddenly a scream echoed in the background "Gaura" it was prasuti's scream.

(Vision/dream over)