24) Her Singh Saab!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Jashn-e-Bahaaraa❤️❤️

Time, it flies quickly when you are happy.

Well and they were the happiest with eachother. The Royal palace has become a home for her in this short period of 11 days.

And the Royals were blessed with the blessing. It was like they have found the missing piece of there family in the form of that 18 year old storm!

She became the laughter of the family, since the day she came not even a single day went without her mischiefs, her playful stories and most importantly her immature childishness was something that made the Royals feel happy.

The king of Jaipur found an prank partner in Her, for the Queen it felt like her Laddu Gopal was living with her just as she learnt from her childhood that how baal krishna used to be with yashoda mayiya, it felt like she was living that phase. About the princess she finally had a true friend.

Well the crown prince, he himself was not sure about his emotions but he knew that Kaur has definitely found a reserved place for her in his family as well as his life.

And the eldest of Royals prayed to be blessed for the rest of her life as she thought of Rehmaat as a blessing from her Mahadev.

But Alas only destiny knows what will happen next.

******

"From here I give this responsibility to the Raghukul where the great incarnation of Vishnu, Ram himself took birth, the lineage of great king's, like Raghu, Dasrath and Shri Ram himself. Because I know a true Raghuvanshi will never break there promise."

Scene changes

" We are once again changing the location but this is going to be the last time we are doing so. We won't open the door again atleast not till the destiny takes a new turn and the much awaited miracle find's there way to the Raghukul,at the right time, till than this seal must remain untouched. May the descendants of Rama be successful in fulfilling there responsibility. And I also make a rule that only oath carrying King and Queen who know about the secrets of this place as well as are worthy of the responsibility can come inside this room." A man uttered these words while extreme power was oozing from his calm voice.

His face was not clear but his body physique was that of a mammoth and his height was much taller, he was atleast 8-9 feet tall which was just too much for 21st century people.

His dress was that of a ancient Indian Saint, the white dress gave a calm aura to his fierce body physique.

With matted hair on his head, bow on his shoulder and an ancient looking axe made out of a really powerfull metal that 21 century humans were not sure existed or not. He looked like a warrior Saint.