48) Tears and Laughs!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Maula mere lele meri jaan!(Do listen to this song during the first half of the chapter to understand the feelings better.❤️) And the song Drama Queen for other half!

❤️) And the song Drama Queen for other half!

*************

She stood frozen!

After hearing the voice that gave her comfort, her eyes welled up.

Her feet remained frozen and she didn't knew how to react.

And she felt......

You know the way one feels after meeting thier bestfriend after years.

Or the way one feels after meeting thier favourite hero.

Or the way a child feels after hearing thier superhero Also known as thier father's voice after ages!

It was exactly how she was feeling!

While on other side the previous king of Jaipur was feeling the turmoil of emotions too.

He was seeing his daughter after 6 long years.

He was hearing the giggling chirpy voice of his brave mischievous warrior girl, his savior after such s long time.

His eyes welled with a tear of joy!

"Warrior girl, did you forgot your buddy?" He asked in a small voice after not getting any reaction from his little girl!

She didn't turn back, just kept standing while her back faced him.

Everyone in the room turned silent.

The room was so silent that one could hear the sound of breathing!

Rehmaat's parents and her friends knew why she was frozen while others were confused but still they could sense the gravity so they kept silence rather than asking what happened.

While the Raghuvanshi's felt too emotional. They knew how bad Rehmaat must have been feeling!

Alas they had accused her of..... Of trying to kill her own Buddy!

On other side Rehmaat was in trance.

She felt like crying, screaming, laughing and what not.

Suddenly her tarance broked as a warm hand was placed on her head.

With her trance her brave facade was broken too.

Her loud sob shooked her and her knees felt weak, unable to hold her weight she was about to fall on her knees, but he gathered her in his arms!

Her Buddy didn't let her fall he got her in his hold protectively, while Rehmaat threw her arms around his shoulder and hugged him tightly! While more sobs left her mouth.