46) Sugar and Ice!

The song dedicated to this chapter- Main Agar kahoon from On Shanti Om! ❤️

***********

The world around him faded, faded into thin air!

Everything became dull, every voice faded away!

His eyes couldn't see anything, other than the gorgeous smile plastered on her mischievous face!

His ears even in the loud noise couldn't hear anything other than the melodious voice of her laughter!

Only she and she alone mattered!

While His heart was continuosly thanking his Bholenath, for sending his blessing!

His soul felt relieved from the burden of the promise!

He was finally free and he made a new promise!

This time to himself, to never let her go again!

His thoughts came to break when a male voice bommed in hall.

"I knew it, once she comes no one will remember this poor man! But no problem now that my Veeru is here our final dance performance will be even better!" Their near the stairs stood a man who spoke in Mike!

"Jayyyyyyyyy" Rehmaat screamed and literally ran towards him and jumped on him!

She hugged him tightly while he wrapped his arms around her, lifted her and twirled her around!

While others present in the hall had different emotions running through there minds!

Some were looking at the duo of Jay-Veeru adoringly, while others were in plain shock to see him after so many years!

While the D.J. played another song!