47) Messy feelings !

Song dedicated to this chapter- Dark horse by Katy Perry!

*************

Next Day.

2 January 2028,

Morning 7:30 A.M.

"Knock, knock"

Someone knocked on the door and Rehmaat went ahead to open it.

Yesterday night after hearing the conversation of the kids she felt an uneasy feeling in her heart!

In her stupid heart.

Even though she knew there was so much more to the story, she knew it was just a small part of the actual story. Being a Psychologist she knew it's not the truth which you see or hear always.

There are different parts of the actual truth, our truth and thier truth.

But still she just couldn't ignore the hallowness inside her heart!

So she excused herself early that night, giving the excuse of jet lag!

But her heart knew the actual reason of her excuse! Although she wanted to convince herself that she went early to the bed because she felt bad after knowing that maybe that little girl was His daughter, but her heart knew way better!

But still she tried to convince herself to ran from the actual truth!

The actual truth was that she couldn't face them all for long!

She just couldn't!

She sure had that brave R.K. mask on but her inner Rehmaat who was just too soft was nagging herself to not be rude to them!

So she did actually wanted to get away from them!

To recharge herself into the merciless R.K.

The phone call was fake too. She actually set on the alarm before meeting the them! So that she can get an excuse and go away!

And convincing her heart that the little girl was his was another excuse with which she wanted to justify her "hate" a bit more.

It was not hate at first palce, she was just angry and upset!

And she wanted to punish them! But she also wanted them to pacify her!

She wanted them to earn her forgiveness for her self respects sake! She wanted them to justify their actions and than earn her forgiveness! 

Her feelings were so messed up!

Why was it not easy, why was it not easy for her to just ignore them like R.K. does with everyone!

Because they were not everyone, they did the mistake but it was justified!

But giving justification doesn't mean that she will just give them the forgiveness easily, they still had to redeem themselves that's why she didn't come back the day she got to know the actual truth from him! Instead she waited, waited for them to have there Karma.