Chapter 9 - Saving me

FIRST OF ALL ! I just wanna apologize for the fact that I haven't uploaded anything in a while so...

....................................................................................................................................................................................

"Don't act like you don't like it you little bitch"

Well no I don't like it . I felt one of his hands between my legs trying to touch my area. I closed mt legs but then he opened them so that he's body was between them. While kissing my neck he got one hand under my shirt trying to unlock my bra. This is not right ...

"Helpp!Someone! Help ! " I tried to scream but ofcourse no one is going to hear me.

"You can scream all you want baby girl , there's just you and me here Oh I'll fuck you so bad tonight. You'll like that? Huh?"

"Nooo! Please don't! Get the fvck off of me you bastard!" he is not kidding. This man is going to rape me tonight oh God . I tried and tried to scape but he won't stop kissing me . When he was about to get my pants down , a shadow appeared behind him. Lord , are they more ... what is going on ...?

"I think that she said to get the fvck off of her .. you bastard" said an angry voice and the man turned around , that's when I ..

....................................................................................................................................................................................

ANALIA'S POV

I couldn't believe my eyes . I just couldn't. He was here. He was actually here . He just stood by the door with an angry look on his face. He looked like he was about to kill someone or even worse. He then looked at me , straight in the eyes and calmed down a little. I could see the fear in his eyes , that feeling of regret .

" Ohh , look who we have here . Long time no see huh? McCann? " said the man , slowly getting up, but not before pulling me up by my hair. Well auch that hurts. " Did you came for , this?" I saw Jason looking at me , then back at him.

"Let her go man , she has nothing to do with this .."

"Hmm , well i don't know McCann , we were having so much fun before ...you know ..." said the man looking at me up and down " you came ..."

And this is when Jason's eyes turned from angry , to sad , real quick. His facial expression was, strange. Different. He looked hurt. Very hurt. He didn't knew what to do , how to respond. He didn't knew how to react and I , I had no clue what was going on with him. He gave me that "How could you?" look and that's when it hits me. He thinks that me and this man were having ..? Oh is he serious? No one was talking. No one was moving. I left my head down , looking at the ground and after a few seconds , the man spoke ...

"What's wrong McCann ? Are you ..." and silent. All I could hear was a gunshot , then I saw that man's body falling on the floor. I looked up and saw Jason pulling his gun back in his pocket. I was shocket. I didn't knew what to do, what to say. I just kept looking at Jason for what felt like 20 minutes.

11 PM

I looked around me and there was no one. No dead body and of course , no sign of Jason. I stood up and waked through the kitchen , but nothing. I made my way to the living room and ...there he was , lying on the sofa , watching TV , like nothing happend.

I stepped closer , until I was in front of him. Trust me , I was scared , so scared but , I wanted an explanation. I wanted answers ... but , to get answers , you have to ask questions ... something that I was afraid to do .. afraid to make him mad. Afraid to get myself in trouble. I do that a lot...

I got on my knees and looked at him , waiting for him to look back at me but , he didn't. His eyes were fixed on that damn TV screen. I kept staring for like 5 minutes , then I got up and started to walk through the stairs ,but not before turning my head and ...

"Thank you .."

"For what?" added him , with a low voice...

"For saving me ..." after saying that , I saw him turning his head at me , but I just walked upstairs ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is my love , hope u like it. I know it's not long ... Sorry for the mistakes!

Instagram - aalexandrahopee

Facebook - Alexandra Larisa Hope