Chapter 3 -I found you

"Ughhh fuck you bro. Waiittt stop right there or I'll shoot you!!" the guys screamed after me. He told me to stop and so I did . I was so scared all I wanted was to be home . I heard steps behind my back and suddently I saw a shadow.

"Turn around" he said to me.God what should I do? "Turn around now!!" He screamed. He was really angry and scared at the same time. I can tell. I turned and I saw a guy taller than me. Brown hair. Brown eyes. Muscled and very tattooed.

"You?!!" ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jason-

I couldn't believe my eyes .For a second I though that it was a dream , but no ..What the actual f*uck (sorry guys he's Jason lol) is she doing here? It was her . I can't believe this . It was really her. Oh God she is so beautiful . Her brown eyes , her long , amazing hair , her body ughh this girl drives me crazy . All I want right now is to hug her tight , to hold her hand in mine , to feel her lips , to show her how much she means to me . But I can't !! She doesn't even know who I am . I bet she'll have a mini heartattack lol.

"Get away from me !" she started screaming " Don't you dare to touch me! " oh Lord can she just calm down I'm not evem touching her jeez .

"Can you stop screaming ?" I asked her in a calm way . Damn this is hard . " Who the hell are you ? What do you want from me ?" and she was screaming again . Hey guys do you know how to make a girl shut up ? hehe . "Sorry women but you were the one hiding back there watching me doing what I have to do and you are the one asking me what do I want from you ?" "Ok so you're saying that you don't want anything from me so I can go !" She was about to run but I stopped her .

"Ok listen here babe. U saw everything we've done back there. Do you think that I will let you go that easy? Well think again" and with that I grabbed her by the arm and mam]de my way to the car.

-Analia-

"Ok listen here babe. U saw everything we've done back there. Do you think that I will let you go that easy? Well think again"

Whuut? Was this dude insane? (see what I just did haha. No? Ugh nevermind) I tried to get ride of him but he was too strong. Way too strong. He has tattoos all over his left arm and almost all over his body. I could see his sixpack in his shirt and the way he looked at me when he tried to stay calm , his pretty brown eyes ( Aye Cody) were so adorable and OMG ANI STOP THINKING LIKE THIS this dude is kidnapping you !!!

"Get in the car" he said . Why was he so calm? "No way! Just get the fuck away from me !" i tried to escape again but i coulnd't. "Ok listen to me Analia , u're gonna get in this damn car right now or i'll make you get in! Got it?" wooow now he was mad. Wait how does he know my name ? Who the hell is this guy.

"How do you know my name?" I asked , my body shaking like hell. "Don't have time to explain this now just get in the car " I couldn't. I couldn't even move. I was scared. He scared me . I wanted to but I coulnd't. "Analia cmon don't make me repeat myself..." he tried to stay calm again. His blood was burning. I could tell. " I ... I can't ... I'm sorry ..I'm sorry that I saw everything I'm sorry that I was there I'm so sorry just please don't do anything to me! lease don't kill me I wont tell anyone I promise. I won't call the police... i promise ..." Ok I was done. I'm crying my eyes out. I don't know what to do. I really don't.

-Jason -

" I ... I can't ... I'm sorry ..I'm sorry that I saw everything I'm sorry that I was there I'm so sorry just please don't do anything to me! lease don't kill me I wont tell anyone I promise. I won't call the police... i promise ..." she said now crying. Oh God no I can't see a girl cry . Well actually I can but not her. Cmon Analia stop crying for God Sake...

"Ok ok it's ok it's fine" ughh Jason stay calm just be nice once . "Cmon baby girl stop crying" She was now looking at me with red puffy eyes. "Oh come here" I opened my arms for a hug. She stond there probably shocked by my action but she practically jumped in my arms and began to cry again."Try to calm down to we can talk babe cmon " ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyy there guys . So I just saw that i've got 44 reads at this story and I wanna THANK U ALL for this. I know it's not much, not at all but it means so much to me. Sorry that I couldn't update but I was in vacantion and stuff.

So Jason found Analia. Or Analia found Jason or whatever so the story it's just about to start :)

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM : @llalexandrahopell

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK : Alexandra Larisa Hope

I DON'T HAVE TWITTER. If u see a twitter with my pic or stuff like that don't follow. It's not me lol.

Sorry fot the mistakes!!!!

THANK U ALL AGAIN :*:*:*