Chapter 8 - Help

43 MISSED CALLS FROM : Jason

27 MESSAGES FROM : Jason

How in the world? I started to read some of the messages.

Message 6 : Analia pick up the phone...

Message 19 : Tell me what have I done?

Message 21 : Don't be like this. Pick up the damn phone and let's talk about it.

Yeah , right. Like he cares . He's probably fucking some slut right now so why should I answer him. Or maybe , maybe he does care and he's just trying to figure out why I got mad ... ughhh

It's already 11 PM and he's not back yet. I am feeling so tired after all. I'll just go to sleep in his room , that bed is huge ...

- 2: 45 PM -

I woke up by the sound of the front door . Omg. Someone's in the house. What if it's another psycho who's trying to kidnapp me? Or an bad old man trying to kill me! I was scared. So scared that I couldn't move but , I don't now how I made my way to the door and I opened it slowly , but I couldn't see anything. I stepped out a little then I turned around to see ...

....................................................................................................................................................................

Analia's POV

I turned around to see a guy , actually more like a man with black hair , hands full of tattoos , he had tattoos even on his neck. I didn't knew what to do. What the fvck is he doing here?How did he got in? Well good job Mr.Kidnapper you have good locks ...

I tried to step back and close the door after me but he set his foot at the door . I searched around to find something so I can protect myself but damn nothing. I just took a vase that was on the table and ...

"Get away from me!Who are you?!" I screamed at that guy not letting it show that I was scared. Right ... me with a vase in my hand ready to throw it in the man's head .. not scared.God why is all of this happening to me? What have I done so bad ..

The guy giggled at my reaction , ofcourse ... and began to step closer and closer. He took his jacket off , placed it on the table and sat on a chair like nothing was going on . Like really , what is going on?

"Well well well. The boss was right. McCann got a new girl.." he said while smirking. God that smirk. Why are they doing it and what is he talking about? Who's the boss? Who is he? I have so many questions but I am so scared to ask them ... who knows what this freak is going to do to me... Cmon Analia. You're a strong girl ..yet not strong enough . There's nothing wrong with asking a question right? ...but still .

"W-w-ho are you-u ..?" well damn my voice is shaking like crazy. How can you stay calm when a stranger is in yout house. Wait ...actually , how can you stay calm when another stranger came into your kidnapper's house.. Ugh , the first one sounded better. I kinda need a hero right now ...someone..

"Don't worry babe , I'm one of McCann's friends" ohh well ..

I feel better now but still confused. One of Jason's friends? He would've told me if someone gonna be here tonight right? Or is he here because Jason sended him to check up on me? I don't know ..

"Did he sended you here? "

"Yes , he wanted me to check up on you" so that's why.. I slowly putted back the vase on the table and turned around to head downstaird to the bathroom.

"Where do you thing you're going!" he shouted at me. Wow wait ok chill boy .

"You don't have to shout at me you know! I am just going to the bathroom .. " I opened the door and went downstairs . All the way to the bathroom I saw a shadow behind me . Seriously? Is this dude following me.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Making sure that you are not .." I cut him off " If I wanted to escape I shoul've done it by now don't you think?"

"Watch your tone bitch" okkkkk. He just called me a bitch just because I raised my tone a little bit. He's like Jason ..they're all like that...

"What did you just called me!" I shouted back at him. I really don't like when people are calling me that. I don't even know why they're doing it and he just ..

"A bitch. A nasty little bitch. What , don't you like when daddy (Hey Bieber) is calling you like that huh?" oh my God . He got closer to me so that I was leaning against the wall. He pulled me by my hair and smashed me to the ground and got on top of me. God please don't tell me that here's the part when I get reaped because I'm not ready for that...

I tried to get up but he was too strong . Way too strong. He started to kiss my neck and then he tried to kiss me but I turned my head.

"Don't act like you don't like it you little bitch"

Well no I don't like it . I felt one of his hands between my legs trying to touch my area. I closed mt legs but then he opened them so that he's body was between them. While kissing my neck he got one hand under my shirt trying to unlock my bra. This is not right ...

"Helpp!Someone! Help ! " I tried to scream but ofcourse no one is going to hear me.

"You can scream all you want baby girl , there's just you and me here Oh I'll fuck you so bad tonight. You'll like that? Huh?"

"Nooo! Please don't! Get the fvck off of me you bastard!" he is not kidding. This man is going to rape me tonight oh God . I tried and tried to scape but he won't stop kissing me . When he was about to get my pants down , a shadow appeared behind him. Lord , are they more ... what is going on ...?

"I think that she said to get the fvck off of her .. you bastard" said an angry voice and the man turned around , that's when I ..

............................................................................................................................................................................

OH MY GOD! 1.7K THANK YOU! I'M ABOUT TO GET TO 2K GUYS !!

Ok noww. What do you think? Huh huh? Let me know .

BTW! I made a Twitter account . Yes . I . Did . Hehe (link in bio)

Thank you all so much for reading my book :) I am really really thankful to have people like you my life like awwww!

Ok bye , love you :)

PS : Sorry for the mistakes.