Chapter 10 - Can't think like this

Jason's POV 

Seeing her walk upstairs with a sad face isn't easy but she needs to learn that what she did was painfull to me and that isn't ok.

She did nothing bad Jason stop being like that.

Ok yeah maybe it wasn't  her fault .. or was it? Did she want to have sex with him? No it can't be that. 

When I saw her laying there hopeless I just wanted to smack that dude on the ground and show him what fear feels like but killing him like that was easier. Just by thinking about the fact that he touched her makes me mad , but so mad. Actually , mad isn't a good feeling to say right now .. I feel something else , something inside of me that I've never felt before ...

Yes dude that's called jealousy.

Jealousy my ass , I ain't jealous. Why would I be ? She means nothing to me.

Why did you save her then huh?

Because I wanted to kill him not to save her , I just like killing people....I guess.

Should I go talk to her now? But no , why would I ? She need to come here and apologize for letting him touch her .

Apologize for what dude she did nothing...

Ugh true it wasn't her fault at all. I don't even know how to handle this situation to be honest. I think I should just go talk to her and see what I get out of that cause man it's hard.

-Jason got up from the sofa and slowly walked upstairs to his and now , Analia's room. He wanted to open the door but he stopped. He knocked slowly , but no answer. He tried again , still nothing. He waited a little then made his way to the stair but after a few seconds , he heard the door  slowly go open . He turned around only to see a little of Analia's face.-

'Open the door Anna ... let's talk '

- Analia opened the door and closed it back after Jason got in. They both sat at the ends of the bed , not saying  thing. After a while , Jason got closer and Analia looked at him.-

'Look I just wanted to know if .. '

'Why are you mad at me Jason?'

'What? What do you mean ? ' ( when u don't want me to move , but u tell me to go )

' What I mean is that you are mad at me for nothing Jason. Absolutely nothing! I did nothing wrong! I don't even know why you act like that!'

' Anna...'

'No Jason ! I was scared to death up there and now you are the one being mad at me ?! After I almost got raped and I don't know what else?!!'

' Anna listen ..'

'After I tried to push that dude off of me and screamed for help !! After I .."

'ANALIA SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

' DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP JASON! DON'T! I WAS SCARED TO DEATH AND YOU WERE NOWHERE TO FIND JASON! '

Damn this girl grew balls..

'AND I FUCKING CAME TO SAVE YOUR ASS DIDN'T I?? DAMN YOU ARE SO FUCKING UNGREATFULL!'

'DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME I'M UNGREATFULL MCCANN! IF YOU MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL FOR THE FACT THAT YOU CAME TO SAVE MY ASS EVEN THO I TOLD YOU THANK YOU UGHH!! WHY DID YOU EVEN CAME!'

'BECAUSE I WANT YOU SAVE YOU BITCH! Thats's why ...'

- After that , the room was filled with silence. None of them said a word. She kept staring at him and him back at her but none of them said a word.-

'I didn't want you to get hurt ... I still don't want you to get hurt. When I saw you with him I was so angry and mad. I don't even know who I was the most angry at. At you , because you were there. At him because he was touching you or at me , because I wasn't there with you ... '

'Jason I ...'

' I know . You did nothing wrong . I know. I ain't mad at you . The only thing I want to know is ... did you want to? Did you want to have sex with him?'

'Jason are you being serious ofcourse not ! All I wanted in that moment is for you to come and save me... and you came , so thank you for that..'

'Don't thank me , you are mine and nobody has the right to touch what's mine. If they don't want their ass in trouble they better stay away or Jesus might prepare a serenade for them.'

- With that , Jason left the room , leaving Analia there with a little smile on her face. That smile because she never heard Jason talking like that. -

Analia's POV

'Don't thank me , you are mine and nobody has the right to touch what's mine. If they don't want their ass in trouble they better stay away or Jesus might prepare a serenade for them.'  

And he left. That made me smile a little bit , knowing that he wants me to be safe and that he came to save me . He could just let me there but he came. Maybe he actually cares...and he called me Anna , that was kinda cute... But no , no Analia no he ain't like this he is just playing. Maybe he is preparing something worse for you . That's why he saved you. Because he want to do something himself.

Oh shut up he just wants you to be safe stop with the drama...

Does he? Does he really want me to be safe? I mean , even tho he was made , he still came to talk to me first. I mean I wanted to talk to him but he acted like I wasn't even there ... and I hate that.

Why ? Why if you care for me and you want me safe , why do you act so cold? Why don't you show me that you care..

He just saved your ass before you got raped bitch ugh

Yes but still .. I mean , I don't know. I ain't saying that I kinda like the fact that he said what he said or that he came to save me but yes damn I do like that fact because he is so damn cute when he is mad but still has something good in him that is about to come out and gets frustrated and damn ...

No no Analia you can't think like this ...

Fuck this isn't happening...