Chapter 6 - Mine

Jason's POV

We are now staring at each other. Oh I could do this forever.I want to tell her who I am. I want to show her the truth. I wanna be able to tell her everything but , it's not that easy right. The truth is that . I've know Analia since 2011 when she was just 14 years old. Weird . I know. Me and her dad had some kind of trouble so , when he died , he told me to find her and make sure that she'll be ok. All this time , I knew what she's doing , where she's eating , who's she hanging out with , her phone number and everything. I actually planned to meet her in another way but I guess that its time for me to get my mission done. It won't be easy ... for sure...

After about 10 minutes of driving , we arrived at my place. I got out the car and went to her side. I opened the door for her. I told her to get out but she just stood there.

When we got in , she was stering at everything inside the house. I can't believe that this is happening. This is actually happening. She's here. After a long time of waiting , she's finally here.

"Wait!" I turned around and she stood at the door , not moving an inch. "I've got one question..." she said not feeling confident about herself.

"Shoot" I said turning around and making my way to the living room. I threw my car keys on the table and went back to her. She looked at me like an innocent dog after he broke something. God please help me control myself and not jump on her right now.

"Why am I here ? What do you want from me? " wow ok and here we go with the questions. I made my way closer to her and that's when she stepped back.In that moment I grabbed her by the waist so that our heads were touching. I looked her in the eyes ...

"Look princess , I know that you have a lot of questions , but please , be patient alright? Now , all I want is you and ... I always get what I want .. " she was staring at me and that's when I ....

....................................................................................................................................................................

Analia's POV

He is so , weird. One second he looks like he wants to shoot me right in the head and then , he's like another person , a person who cares , a person who knows what love is , how to make someone happy , a person who you can trust , but , when's he has those dark eyes , trust me , I just wanna run and run far away from him .

"Look princess , I know that you have a lot of questions , but please , be patient alright? Now , all I want is you and ... I always get what I want .. " oh I bet that you do. I was just staring at him and suddently he licked his lips , ohhh boy what are you doing to me , God , he touched my face with his left hand , he lifted my face with his thumb and stared into my eyes like crazy. We stood in that position for more that 5 minutes . It felt so good , i felt safe , like nothing can happen to me when I'm with him , but I know that , when he gets mad , I want to be anywhere else but not near him. I slowly moved my head away , I made my way through the kitchen and sat down at the table. Suddently , I felt two strong arm wrapped around my waist. He sat next to me and rested his chin on my shoulder. I knew that this was wrong , that I shouldn't let him get closer to me but , I couldn't resist . He moved the hair from my neck so I could feel his breath on my neck.

"You smell so amazing baby girl "

Then he started to kiss my neck . Oh Lord Jesus God please stay with me . He started sucking on my neck . I didn't wanted to moan but , I could't resist. I let a little moan come out of my mouth . God it felt so good.

"You like this baby girl? You like it when I suck on your neck don't you"

Yes. Lord yes I do. I don't want him to know how much he was turning me on . I'm not that good with "self control " ... sorry not sorry. When he was sucking on my neck , I knew what he wanted. I knew what he was waiting for . He wanted to leave hickeys. I didn't bothered to stop him because , oh God it felt so good. It felt so good to feel his lips on my neck , to feel his breath on my neck. While he was doing his job , moan after moan came out of my mouth. That's when he stopped. He turned me around so that I was facing him. He stared at my neck a few seconds , then a smirk appeared on his face.

Jason's POV

I knew that she will give in. That she wouldn't try to stop me. That she could't resist. I turned her around and stared at her neck. All I could see were hickeys . Hickeys everywhere. Immediately a smirk appeared on my face. I looked back at her , that's when she got up from her chair and went to the bathroom. Now , my question was , did she knew were the bathroom is? After a few seconds , she came back with an " how could I forget" expresion. I knew what she was about to ask me " Uhm Jason , where's the bathroom?"

"Uhm Jason ... where's the bathroom" I started to laugh a little at her cuteness.

" Next to the living room to the right "

After about 2 minutes , I went to see what she was doing. Like I expected , she was staring at the hickeys in the mirror.

Analia's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. Ugh I am so stupid. I knew that he wanted to leave a hickey on my neck but this? This is crazy ! There are kickeys everywhere. Oh Lord Analia what have you done..

I saw him at the door , staring at me. Then he came closer , that's when I covered my neck with my hair. He came closer and ofcourse , he mover my hair and looked at me in the mirror.

"See this baby girl? This , is a sign. Actually , a lot of signs " he giggled when he said that. Wow , I never even realised ...

"Those hickeys right here . They look perfect on you" uhm bipoar much? "You know what that means. That means that now , you belong to me"

After hearing what he said , I turned my head to him at stared at him in disgust.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMFG I HAVE ALMOST 1000 READS THANK YOU GUYS!

Justin Drew Bieber with blonde hair = R.I.P every single belieber. He's so hot like askhdasjda please call my mom I'm dying ok I'm done.

PS : Pattie is so cuteeeee

NEW FAV SONG : Jasmine V : Walk away