Chapter 5 - What I want

"Cmon get in" yeah right. I just stond there looking at him. He was now looking at me with a mad face. "I just told you to get.in . Don't make me repeat myself." Now he was getting mad . I can tell. "Get the fuck in this damn car you whore!" he said screaming. Did he just called me a whore?I got mad and really scared at the same time so I just got in.

After 20 mins of driving , he stopped at a red light , turned his head towards me and whispered loud enough for me to hear. "I'm sorry..." yeah , right , and I'm Barak Obama. I didn't even bothered to answer. " I said that I'm sorry" he said now a little but louder. No my friend I'm not going to answer you. " Are you for real right now? Are you giving me the silent treatment?" Yes. Yes I am.

"Fine then, fuck off..." and he started to drive like crazy. After about 10 min I could't stop myself and ...

Analia's POV

You know that feeling you have when you're so so scared , the moment when your body starts shaking like crazy and you just can't breathe anymore? I can't understand why he is like this. Why is he acting the way he does? I am scared. Very scared , but , I don't want to show it. I don't want him to know how I really feel . What if he rapes me? What if he's going to kill me ? The question is .... what if?

You know , when I was little , I always dreamed of me being a hero and saving the world but , right now , I need a hero to save me . I'm looking at him and he looks so innocent , even if he's not. His brown eyes are so beautiful and the way he bites his lip , the way he's talking , his body , his angelic voice, his hair and everything is so so perfect. Am I wrong? I don't know. I'm just talking abot my kidnapper right? I am suppposed to scream , try to escape , to be free , but something inside me wants to stay here and just look at him. For hours and hours and hours.

I can't believe that this is happening to me. I don't even now where we are going . No , I am not going to ask him . Who knows how's he gonna react. I was so concentrated i my thoughts and I didn't realise that he was talking to me .

"Sorry what?"

"I said that we are almost there..."

"There , where?" After this question , a smirk appeared on his face. Is this guy trying to kill me? Wait. Yes. Yes he is.

"You're asking too much , don't you think Hope?" Well ofcourse that I am asking mr. ... wait.

"Uhm , sorry for asking but uhm , I didn't catch your name .." Oh God Analia you stupid! He stopped the car , in the middle of the road like seriously , in the middle of the road? He turned his head to me , smiled and said ...

"I'm Jason , Jason Drew McCann " Oh. My . God. I really thought that his name is Marc or Blake or Nick but not Jason . Ugh what am I talking about , his name is sexy as f*ck ... OK ANALIA STOP THINKING LIKE THIS GOD DAMMIT HE'S ABOUT TO RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU! Ugh stay calm ...

"And I'm Analia , Analia Hope" I said , smiling back , you know like Bond , James Bond? Yes? No? No .. ok then .. what kind of reply is that ... I don't even know OMG . HE IS LAUGHING. He. Laughed . At. My. "not fonny bro" Joke. Now he's staring at me , just staring at me. Oh his eyes are killing me ...

Jason's POV

We are now staring at each other. Oh I could do this forever.I want to tell her who I am. I want to show her the truth. I wanna be able to tell her everything but , it's not that easy right. The truth is that . I've know Analia since 2011 when she was just 14 years old. Weird . I know. Me and her dad had some kind of trouble so , when he died , he told me to find her and make sure that she'll be ok. All this time , I knew what she's doing , where she's eating , who's she hanging out with , her phone number and everything. I actually planned to meet her in another way but I guess that its time for me to get my mission done. It won't be easy ... for sure...

After about 10 minutes of driving , we arrived at my place. I got out the car and went to her side. I opened the door for her. I told her to get out but she just stood there.

When we got in , she was stering at everything inside the house. I can't believe that this is happening. This is actually happening. She's here. After a ling time of waiting , she's finally here.

"Wait!" I turned around and she stood at the door , not moving an inch. "I've got one question..." she said not feeling confident about herself.

"Shoot" I said turning around and making my way to the living room. I threw my car keys on the table and went back to her. She looked at me like an innocent dog after he broke something. God please help me control myself and not jump on her right now.

"Why am I here ? What do you want from me? " wow ok and here we go with the questions. I made my way closer to her and that's when she stepped back.In that moment I grabbed her by the waist so that our heads were touching. I looked her in the eyes ...

"Look princess , I know that you have a lot of questions , but please , be patient alright? Now , all I want is you and ... I always get what I want .. " she was staring at me and that's when I ....

Here you go guys J

I am so sorry that I could't post but I had so much to do for school and you know , a lot of drama. Now what do you think of Selena's new song : The heart wants what it wants" or about her live performance at the AMAS? I actually like the song , about her performance , I don't know , her outfit (dress) was on point (as always) , I think that it was good. Let me know J

!!!Next chapter - Thursday!!!

Thank you guys so much. I love you <3

PS : Sorry for the mistakes L