Tsuki x Hinata

Heyo....still feel like shit I don't even have the energy

Angst tiss be your warning don't try me

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tsuki POV

Standing at the closed gym door I stared, knowing that my crush will never like me back. Relationship or not why would he? I've always been nothing but mean to him, it was all fun and games.

Harmless teasing but it only seemed to drive the orangette away. Once I started I couldn't stop, hearing him cry because of my teasing broke my heart.

Shattered it into millions of pieces, without his warm personality my heart grew colder. He was the sunshine in my life, unknowingly but still.

Even Yamaguchi left, no longer wanting to be around my miserable self. I don't blame him at all, I wouldn't wanna be around me either.

Almost getting myself kicked off the team, attitude and mood swings. It's thrown Hinata off his game too, contant anxiety and sadness swelling.

Noticing I hadn't moved I decided to make the decision I never wanted too, but it's for the good of everyone. Opening the door everyone stopped, yelling insued.

Taking it I took his words, they were like dagers, slicing through "Why are you late Tsukishima?" Daichi eventually stopped. His face twisted into one of concern.

"I'd like to talk to you after practice... if that's ok?" I stated, he nodded walking away. I made my way to the locker room to change when I heard sniffling.

Rounding the corner I saw Hinata by himself, hugging his knees and head buried. Stopping I crouched down sitting beside him, leaning against the wall I draped my arm over his shoulders pushing him into my side.

The sniffling stopped and he looked up "Whats the matter?" Shoving my arm away and moving away, his face only showed anger.

"Why do you care? You hate me, all you do is make fun of me" Tears spilled down his rosy cheeks, staining his shirt.

"I was only wor-" he cut me off, "Woreied? Why would you worry about me? I don't need you, or Kageyama leave me alone"

"If that's what you would like" Sighing I left, deciding not to change I set down the black bag pulling out some paper and pen.

Writing my note I stuck it in Diachi's locker before putting everything back and leaving. Sneaking by Hinata who had fallen asleep in the hall and through the gym I slipped out the door shutting it gently.

The only thing I could think about on the way home was Hinata, why was he crying? Especially if he cried himself to sleep, it must have been bad.

Soon enough it started to pour, of course. How very fitting, dreary mood and weather. I continued to walk home, not caring I was getting absolutely soaked. Mom and Akiteru wouldn't be home anyways.

After unlocking the door I went to my room, setting my bag down I grabbed a change of clothes. I went to the bathroom to take a shower to warm up, but the way I was feeling I chose not to.

Throwing the clothes I went and crawled up into bed, drifting off to sleep.

Tossing and turning I felt my stomach churning, rushing out of bed I tripped over the blankets falling. Managing to throw up on my self and the floor, disgusting.

Getting up I dragged myself to the bathroom to grab a towel, I cleaned myself up and cleaning up the floor. Fucking great I'm probably sick, my body felt clammy and hot.

Checking my temp I sat down, hoping I'll throw up at least after I'm done. Hearing it beep I looked seeing 103.7, groaning I set it on the table.

Crawling back under the covers I try to get warm again, my phone dinged. Picking it up I saw a message

Daichi: Why are you not at practice it's already noon

Peering at the clock I noticed it was late, but I didn't care. He must have not gotten my note, oh well. Not responding I turned back over, it's Saturday why are they even worried about me?

But would I be getting any sleep? Absolutely not, my phone dinged again. Checking once again I saw a text from Yamaguchi

Yamaguchi: Tsuki where are you?

I turned my phone off, throwing it on the table I tried my best to go back to sleep...again.

Waking up once again throwing up it was only 1pm. I continued to throw up for hours on end, my body hurt so bad I couldn't even get up. Eventually I felt hazy, my head started spinning before blacking out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Decided on Angst today... kinda wanna continue this as maybe a longer story what do yall think??