Mad Dog x Fem Dom OC

YES an OC for this book I don't think I have one yet.... would yall like a specific chapter for said OC like in my My Hero book?

Also I don't get many comments anymore which is understandable and fine however the occasional "ones this age and the others this age" obviously didn't read the part that says Important

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Mad Dog POV

Sitting on the bleachers I watched as the ball was tossed back and forth, I didn't even want to come to this damn training camp but if I wanted to stay on the team I didn't have a choice. The only thing other than that keeping me here is my girlfriend.

She's hot, what can I say? She gets hit on in front of me, let alone me not being there trying to ward them off. Saying she can handle herself is an understatement though, legs of steel and hook that can brake your nose. Unfortunately I know from experience, one time i quietly walked up behind her; scaring her she ended up punching me straight in the face.

Kyra was stunning, between her long curly hair cascading down to her mid back to her bold brown eyes. You never knew what color her hair would be.... pink, blue, purple.

Right now it was pretty Lavender color, complementary to her pale skintone. Freckles dotted her face, pink full lips that usually had some sort of gloss on them. I didn't mind the makeup but I hate when my lips get sticky from it, she always laughs.

Sighing in content I felt a slap to the back of my head "what the fuck" I turned around growling. Gritting my teeth I was iritaed to say the least.

Eyeing the brown haired setter I rolled my eyes "what is it Oikawa?" Less annoyed but annoyed nonetheless, I waited for him to speak.

Laughing "I just thought you'd wanna know your beloved girlfriend is surrounded by two of Kurasunos team members" lifting my head I looked around the gym among the guys. Seeing my Kyra laughing with a bald kid and a short kid.

Gritting my teeth it made my blood boil, I can tell by the slight touches and googly eyes they were flirting with her. Staying seated Oikawa walked off... I'll talk to them later.

Once we were done for the night everyone started to file out of the gym, we'll almost everyone. I don't know what it is with the small orange guy and tall dark one either. Kyra had left earlier to help the girls make dinner, excitedly I head towards the kitchen.

Walking through the hall I saw the two alone, I stopped behind them "stay away from her" I told them. They turned around eyes wide, that's right be afraid. "What are you talking about?" They played stupid.

"Don't play stupid with me you little runt... making those eyes at my girl, trying to flirt. She's mine and I won't tell you again" I warned. Suddenly I felt something around my neck, hearing a snap and clang of metal. I was pulled back, neck craining. I turned around gripping at the thing around ny neck, I couldn't undo it. There was nothing to undo, a small lock hung from it.

"I meant it Kentaro... I told you to be good and you know damn well I can handle nyself, kneel" she scolded, pointing to the floor. My eyes widen at what she's asking "I'm not doing that especially in front of them" I challenged.

Her brows furrowed, gulping she looked around me. "No disrespect but you two scram... not a peep or you'll lose those eyes" they quickly made an exit.

Glaring at me "kneel" I thought she just trying to poke fun before, realizing now she meant it. I sunk to my knees in front of her "Please Kyra I don't wanna be seen like this" I begged.

Bending over she lifted my chin with a finger, lips never touching mine only ghoating them. I could feel myself hardening, we tease like this sure but that's as fat as its ever gone. We've never touched or explored Kinks at all.