Yamaguchi

I figured I'd start the day with some fluff 😊 ease my way back into writing. If you have anything again just leave it in my request section

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Your POV:

I looked at the small box on my desk, full of delicious chocolate. Gathering up the confidence to not just chunk it out, maybe I should have bought some instead I thought. Sighing I covered the box with pink wrapping paper, using gold twine to make a pretty bow.

I stared at it hoping he would like it, I had never really had a crush before. Thinking about confessing to him on Valentines day was nerve-wracking. The more I stared at the damned box the more my heart speed up. What if he doesn't like it? What if he's already got a girlfriend? What it's running through my mind until I heard my alarm go off letting me know I needed to leave the house soon if I wanted to get to school on time.

I sat finished getting ready, checking my hair and light makeup. Putting on my favorite perfume I grabbed my bag and the box making my way to the front door. Sitting down I slipped my shoes on telling mother I was leaving before heading out of the apartment.

The entire time I tried my best to not panic, should I confess to him alone? Honestly that would probably be better. I don't want to embaress him or myself.
Walking through the front gate I spotted the green haired male with his tall blonde friend. Deciding to wait I didn't call out. Slinking down the hall, I finally made it to my class. I sat at my desk pulling my books and supplies out when my friend sits beside me.

"Are you finally gonna do it (N/N)?

Smiling wide showing me her pearly whites, I roll my eyes. "I was" before I could finish the bitch of our class cuts me off.

Smirking at me she leans down to my face and glances at the box. Laughing and holding her side "You actually think some guys gonna like that? I'm surprised you have the confidence to do it, especially when you've never even dated" this time I ignored her, pissing her off she grabbed my arm tightly.

I shook her off continuing to ignore her, she unwrapped her hand as soon as the green and blonde haired males walked in. She hummed when I looked a bit too long before realizing who I was going to be confessing to today.

Laughing harder she left my desk, skipping over to the blondes desk she sat on it. His face contorted into a look of annoyance and disgust "Why are you on my desk"

She pouted leaning closer to him "You know, someone's got a crush on you" she leaned away. He smirked, shoving the girl off his desk he told her he didn't care.

Turning back to me she had a smug look "SEE, he's not even interested so why would you even bother confessing" it was my turn to laugh. I shook my head at her, her smile fell.

"Did I say it was Tsukishima I'd be confessing to? Or are you just brain dead? I never said who I liked and frankly it's not really your business" I cooed, the girl looked mortified as everyone laughed.

"You wanna see who I like since your so nosey?" She swallowed opening her mouth but nothing came out. I stood up with a newfound confidence, box in hand I walked over to Yamaguchi. Setting it down on his desk I declared my love for the boy before walking away not waiting to receive an answer from him.

The bitch looked dumbfounded "Him? Him out of all the hotties in this school?"

"Why not him? It's not like he's an asshole who takes advantage of girls who are dumb sluts like you. Why not him? He's sweet and smart and kind, what more could I ever need?" I refused to look at Yamaguchi. Scared I probably embarrassed him or scared him off. The teacher came in shortly after and we started class.

She left me alone for the rest of the day, when lunch came around I pulled out my bento from my bag. Someone scooted a chair up to my desk, looking up I saw Yamaguchi. His face flush red "Can I sit with you" I nodded. Sitting down it was silent for a minute.

When he spoke it was rushed and quite, the words I never expected to hear left him mouth. My heart began beating fast and a smile broke out of my face. Relief washed over me as he had said the words.