Tanaka

I'm trying to pump these out today's I don't get too far behind

Anyways... I don't actually have anything important to say right now so let's just get started

So I spun the wheel since my work wife's are gone and I don't have any dice the chosen one was TANAKA

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your POV

Standing outside of the gym doors I peered inside the cracked door watching, although volleyball does interest me but there something else. Well someone else, my crush Tanaka.

Watching him practice always made my day, hopping around and cheering everyone on and helping them with mistakes. He was such a kind soul, not realizing how long I'd been standing and how creepy it would be if they saw me I started to turn around.

I'll never be with him if I can't even talk to him, sighing I grabbed my black bag from the grass slamming into a chest.

"Hello can I help you?" A voice said. Glancing up I froze trying to stutter out an answer that wasn't weird "Uhh well I sorry I was just curious" rating his brows I sighed in defeat.

"Ok I have a crush on one of the players" Hearing chuckling I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Turning me around he shoved me through the door "Hey guys this is one of our new managers" my eyes widened.

"Are you sure coach she seems surpised" shying away I figured I'd just roll with it. "Sorry I'm just shy... I'm (y/n) it's nice to meet you, let's have a good season ya?" They bowed except for one, he stood there staring at me making me nervous.

"Do you play?" A brunette asked, nodding he tossed me the ball "can you help with receives? Just spike the ball for us?" Walking to the other side of the net it was a dude with brown hair with a streak in the middle.

I tossed the ball up hitting it sending it flying beside his head "Sorry" I called out not meaning to get it that close to his face. All eyes were on me, it was confusing.

Soon enough the boys went round and round trying to receive my spikes. The entire time Tanaka looked at me, praising me.

But there was one issue, I enjoy praise a different way. His words were going straight to my pussy making me wet, luckily it was the end of the day and time to go home.

Tanaka came up to me after everything was put away, he didn't say anything. Opening and closing him mouth I took the opportunity to ask my question "Is there showers?" He needed and had Kyioko take me to them.

I thanked her and she showed me to the joined locker room, once she left I finally had my chance to release the tension I had been feeling.

Sliding down the wall I sat on the floor, lifting my skirt I started to rub myself through my panties. Wet sounds were the only noise, covering my mouth just in case anyone was still left.

It wasn't enough, taking off my shirt and bra I tossed them aside kneeding my breasts. Punching my nipples between my index and thumb needing more friction, eventually that wasn't enough either.

Peeling off my skirt and panties, rubbing my clit I felt myself about to cum. Huffing quietly I started to moan a little bit louder, the door closing and locking startled me. Opening my eyes I saw Tanaka standing there, eyes drawn to my exposed body.

"Such a horny girl huh? Would you like some help? You were moaning my name pretty loudly" his smirk grew widen, I thought I had been quite but apparently not.

Taking my hand away he held them above me "Can I taste you?" I looked at him with pleading eyes bucking towards him. He wasn't satisfied "You have to say it baby"

Throwing my head back in frustration "Yes please yes Tanaka" I begged. He let go on my hands grabbing my legs and pulling them up to his face, his tongue ran across my slit. With each lick his tongue it went deeper, I felt myself coming undone. I gripped his thighs moaning out "I'm g-gonna cum"

The feeling went away just as quick as it came "Not just yet... when you cum its gonna be with my cock buried deep in your tight pussy, be a good little girl a suck me a bit so I'm wet" setting me down gently I moved.

Pulling Tanaka's shorts down I took him into my hand, sucking on the tip I stoked him working my way down his cock further. Hollowing my cheeks I sucked harshly wanting to taste him.

"I'm gonna cum" he groaned, taking him into more deep throating him I sucking harder making him cum. "Baby you didn't need to do that... but now I'm going to please you"

He lined up with my entrance rubbing the tip and pushing in. He stretched me out nicely, I held onto his shoulders moaning wanting him to move already. Holding my hips in place he scolded me, telling me it will hurt if he didn't wait.

Once I had adjusted Tanaka moved slowly at first, gaining speed as the minutes went by. Soon he was slamming into me, mind hazy and fussy I couldn't think of anything else.

Praising me, telling me I'm a good girl and how well I'm taking him, only inched me closer to my orgasm. Cumming around him crying out he pulled out after cumming onto my face.

"So pretty covered in cum" he commented, getting a towel he wiped me off cleaning me up before dressing me in my skirt and his shirt. He went to open the door but it wouldn't open, he tried for about ten minutes but he couldn't get it.

"Well better get comfortable looks like we're stuck for the night"