Ushijima

USHIJIMA

This is an older story but I still liked it nonetheless

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your POV

Entering the building I looked around, the school seems nice but it's really crowded. Most of the boys smell like they haven't showered in a few days, sweat poluting the air.

Shoyo was jumping all over the place yelling and causing a scene, Kageyama scolding him for being a clutz and running into him. Noya and Tanaka were trying to act tuff only looking stupid and Daichi was yelling at them and apologizing to every bystander.

The pounding in my head started to thump harder until had it, snapping like a snow pea. "IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WALK LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE, GO TO OUR ASSIGNED ROOM NOW" I yelled at them pointing.

Quicking walking in silence to our assigned room I sighed "I'm sorry Daichi but shit they were getting on my nerves" he only chuckled at me. Patting my back as we made our way to the room, once there I leaned against the beige wall waiting until they were done.

A few schools pass by staring, until I glared back. Backing down they dashed away as fast as they could. The wooden door opened boys pouring out of them, I grabbed Shoyo, Kageyama, Noya and Tanaka from the group.

"Were sorry!" Noya and Tanaka yelled until I covered their mouths, removing my hands feeling disgusting drool and tears covering them. Ushering them away I motioned for them to leave not wanting to deal with the idiots.

"He's here Sho... you gonna be ok?" I asked concerned, these two had their run in with Ushijima which ultimately lead to an all out battle on the volleyball court.

Shoyo was shaking and holding his stomach, I knew he was about to puke. Pushing him to Kageyama he knew to take him to the bathroom, he's not allowed to go by himself anymore.

Leaving and skipping to the court I glanced around until I found Daichi and Coach Ukai, spotting them I slander over popping up in the middle of their conversation. "So what's the plan?" I smiled. Laughing at me they told me what I needed to have them work on before we started.

Shiratorizawa stroller into the gym, most of the room went silent in awe of their Ace Ushijima Wakatoshi. The other part was in yelling, saying they would beat us no problem.

After they lined up the match started, Ushijima's spikes were crazy. Daichi and Noya both were struggling to dig them up. Shoyo and Tsukishima were barley able to even touch it.

Spike after spike they gathered points in no time. Soon the tables turned, after Tsukishima's block we gathered the points until we reached the max and beat them.

Yelling and jumping in joy I hugged my sweaty boys not caring about how disgusting they are, oy that we had a victory and major one at that. Leaving they boys to clean up and shower I motioned for Daichi "I'll be back" he nodded at me.

Zig zagging through the crowd I slid into Shiratorizawa's changing room once the coach and most of everyone had left. Opening the door there was only three boys left, Tendou, Semi and of course the one I was looking for.... Ushijima.

"Well well... you don't look so happy? Is because you actually lost when you promised you'd beat us?" I mocked him, fake pouting and batting my eyelashes. Turning around he looked around "I'm sorry where's that sound coming from? Do you guys hear it?" He smirked still not looking at me.