Daichi x Hinata

My work wife gave me this idea unintentionally.... I tend to ruin normal things for them 😂😂

But as per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

Also just extra they are in COLLEGE I DONT WANNA HEAR SHIT

This one will probably be short but hey 🤷‍♀️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hinata POV

Throwing clothes around I searched for the items I wanted to wear, not being able to find what I wanted I groaned in frustration. Oh come on where is it? I thought, it's got to be around here somewhere.

Knocking interrupted my thoughts, my bedroom door opened and in walked Yamaguchi. Green hair tied up, long sleeve crop top and dark jeans, he looked around the room raising a brow "It looks like a tornado chose your closet as it's only victim"

"Ya ya I know but I can't find anything to wear" I complained giving him my puppy eyes. Rubbing his face and sighing at my childish behavior he gathered up a few things and threw them at me, barely catching the clothes I put them on.

Yamaguchi picked out some tech wear pants and a mesh muscle tank crop top. It looked fine but not exactly what I was looking for, it was missing something. Hearing the rattling of chains I glance over and see that the greenette took two of my body chains from the wall of accessories dropping them over my shoulders.

After looking in the mirror it looked better, adding some other minor things; earrings, necklaces and other jewelry I was ready to go.

Grabbing my wallet I stuffed them in one of my many pockets, taking my keys I opened the wooden door letting him walk through first so I could lock the door on the way out.

Walking down the stairs we chit chatted until we got to the bottom, exiting the hall door we strolled down the street to the nearby club. It was sorta chilly out, feeling the need for a light sweater but knowing I'll lose it in there.

Talking to the guard outside I smiled big and bright like I usually do earning a laugh "Whats up Hinata you look delicious tonight" he licked his lips jokingly, at least I thought it was. Taking Yamaguchi's hand we went in, it was warm and smelt like alcohol.

Stepping to the right we stopped at the table with the sweet lady with the bracelets. "Same color Hinata?" Nodding I took held out my arm letting her secure it, Yamaguchi was next. She asked him the same of him, I was surpised when he took a different colored band. Since when was he taken?

Once we were done we slithered through the crowd onto the dance floor, smirking and dancing I yelled over the music "Since when did you get a dom?" Smiling sheepishly he answered yelling "Ummm well officially about a week ago"

I smacked his shoulder "And you didn't tell me?" I mock pout. Laughing he took my hand spinning me in and out of his arms playfully. He spun me to to far making me run into someone, we grunted. Laying on a hard chest I pushed up realizing what happened.

Getting up I apologized "I'm so sorry we should have been paying more attention" Feeling bad I still offered a hand knowing damn well this man's build was twice mine.

He got up, towering over me he offered a comforting smile "It's ok.... just be glad it was me and not some of the others, they would have devoured your sweet ass by now" smirking his words had me flustered.

My cheeks were hot and so was my body, he was handsome. Muscles on display with the tight black shirt he was wearing, I knew I was staring but it was hard to look away.