29

"Auradon

"Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm Aubrey, daughter of Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip while also being the twin sister of Audrey. And this is my home. It always has been. My boyfriend Jay, son of Jafar, was born on the Isle of the Lost, where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance. And so, four villain kids, the V.K.'s, came to Auradon. Long story short, Ben is a king now, I'm his Royal Advisor, and the VK's are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new V.K.'s who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever afters, too."

A kid on a bike drives around before throwing a paper from his bag before passing a sign that says 'Jay's Way'.

"Hey, check it out!" A little girl says running forward and grabbing the paper. "Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh, look at this. It's V.K. day." She drops the paper showing a picture of Jay, Mal, Evie, and Carlos saying that the next four go to shore.

"From the North to the South
From the East to the West
Lost boys, lost girls
You all know you're the best
Hit the streets
It's your day
Turn it up now's your chance
It's time to get up
On your feet and dance," Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos sing as they walk out of a building before huddling up in a circle then dancing. Lastly they all put their hands together between them.

"Anybody wanna be like us" Mal sings as she walks forward and sees a little girl in a window above her, looking at her pleadingly. "Everybody wanna be like us. Hey!"

"All the boys from Auradon And the girls
Because they know what's up," Carlos sings as he wakes a guy up before waking a girl.

"Your life could change today
Your life could change today," Evie sings as she stands outside of Curl Up & Dye. Dizzy walks out as she is sweeping before seeing Evie. Dizzy squeals in excitement before Dizzy quickly hugs Evie. 

"These streets named after us
Because we paved the way," Jay sings as he swings on his sign.

"Everyone come and take your shot
Now's the time show 'em what you got
Because everyone's gonna get their chance," Mal sings as she spray paints VK Day on the door before turning to wink at Evie, who pushes the door before Mal pulls it open, causing kids to run out.

"They said that being from the Isle was bad
Well it's good to be bad" Everyone sings as they dance.

"And we're proof of that
Used to be lost
Now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks
Now we're giving back
Remember that," Jay sings as he slides down a roof that has a cobra painted on it.

"It's good to be bad
If you got pride
Raise your Vs up high
Wave them wide side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad," Everyone sings as they dance. Carlos runs through a room waking people up as he dances around before ringing a bell. Carlos goes outside to show that the building is named 'Carlos' House, a safe place for lost boys and lost girls'.