10

The villain kids had been invited to Auradon's family day. They stood on a balcony above everyone as they watched Ben, Aubrey, and a group of kids sing. Jay's eyes never leaving Aubrey.

"Ma chere mademoiselle, it is with deepest pride
and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight.
And now we invite you to relax.
Let us pull up a chair, as the dining room proudly
presents your dinner..." Ben and Aubrey sing before the rest of the kids join in.
"Be our guest, be our guest
Put our service to the test
Tie your napkin round your neck, chrie
And We'll provide the rest
That's right
That's right.
Soup du jour, hot hors d'oeuvres
Why, we only live to serve
Whoo!
Try the gray stuff,
It's delicious
All right!
Don't believe me?
Ask the dishes" The group sings and dances while Ben and Aubrey wave at people.
"Yeah!
They can sing, sing, sing
They can dance, dance, dance
After all, miss, this is France
And a dinner here is never, ever second best
Come on, go on, unfold your menu
Go on, take a glance and then You'll be our guest, be our guest
Be our guest,
yeah, yeah, come on
Yeah, be our guest,
guest, yeah
Yeah" Ben and Aubrey sing as she notices Jay and the other VK's up above and motions for them to come down.
"We tell jokes, I do tricks with my fellow candlesticks
And It's all in perfect taste
That you can bet
Come on and lift your glass
You've won your own free pass
To be our guest
If you're stressed
It's fine dining we suggest
Be our guest, be our guest, be our guest
Yeah
Yeah, uh, come on
Be our guest, be our guest
come on, come on
Be our guest" They all sing as Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos make their way down to the food tables. Mal sees strawberries before quickly grabbing one. Evie takes Dude from Carlos so he and Jay could eat strawberries and chocolate.

"That was so lovely!" Belle tells Ben and Aubrey as they walk over to them. The Beast Family then gets ready to take a picture.
"Ready?" The camera man asks as Aubrey notices Jay eating the chocolate straight from the fountain and giggles.
"Oh, by the way, I have a new girlfriend," Ben tells his parents and they smile at him.
"Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up. No offense, Aubrey," Belle says with a fake smile as they take pictures before they have Aubrey join them.
"None taken," Aubrey says with a smile.
"I'm loving the hair, sweetie," Belle tells her causing Aubrey to smile bigger.
"Thank you! I also have a boyfriend now," Aubrey tells them causing Belle to smile and hug her excitedly.
"Do we know your new girlfriend and boyfriend?" Beast asks Ben and Aubrey.
"On the count of three," The camera man says. "One, two..."
"Well, sort of," Ben answers Beast.
"Mal!" Ben calls at the same time Aubrey calls "Jay!" They then wave them over.
"Three!" The camera man says catching Beast and Belle's shocked faces.
"Mal! Mal, I wanna introduce you to my parents," Ben says as he walks over to Mal before hugging her. Aubrey then walks over to Jay and hugs him.
"You got a little chocolate," Aubrey says before wiping Jay's face off causing him to smile at her. "I want you to meet Ben's parents that way we can sell this." Jay holds back a frown as he remembers that they aren't actually together. Aubrey holds his hand as they turn to face Beast and Belle with Ben and Mal. "This is Jay. From the Isle. My boyfriend."
"And this is Mal. From the Isle. My girlfriend," Ben introduces.
"Hi," Belle says trying to get over her shock.
"Hi," Mal says sweetly.
"I was thinking maybe they can join us for lunch," Ben says.
"Of... course. Any friend of Ben's..." Beast tries to get out.
"Um, I hate to impose but I actually came with my friends," Mal says sweetly looking back at Carlos and Evie.
"Well, you should invite them. Because the more the merrier!" Belle says.
"Yeah, I'll go grab them," Mal says.
"Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch?" Beast offers to Jay.
"Of course," Jay says with a smile.
"Game on," Ben tells Beast.
"Game on," Beast agrees as they fist bump.
"Have you played before?" Aubrey asks Jay as they walk away.
"No," Jay says worriedly.
"No? You'll be fine," Aubrey tells him.