2

Aubrey is looking out at the Isle Of The Lost as Ben is fitted for his suit. Ben and Aubrey have been best friends since diapers, which is fitting since her sister is his girlfriend. The future king, the future queen, and the future royal advisor. As Aubrey looks out at the Isle Of The Lost, she can't help but think about all the kids that haven't had a chance at a normal life since they're kids of villains. Aubrey also can't help but think about having the freedom that they have to break the rules.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Beast says breaking Aubrey from her thoughts as he and Belle enter the room.
"He's turning 16, dear," Belle reminds Beast before giving Aubrey a hug.
"Hey, pops," Ben says as Aubrey stands beside him for support.
"16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42," Beast explains teasingly.
"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28," Belle deadpans.
"Ah, it was either you or a teapot," Beast jokes earning a glare from Belle with a smile from Ben and Aubrey. "Kidding." Ben looks at Aubrey discouraged before she gives him a nod.
"Mom, dad..." Ben says getting their attention. "I, with the help of Aubrey, have chosen my first official proclamation." Belle and Beast look at them expectantly. "I've decided that the children on the Isle Of The Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon."
"Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned," Aubrey adds as she glances out at the Isle.
"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Beast asks as he looks at them in shock.
"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most," Aubrey explains with a smile.
"I've already chosen them," Ben says as he and Aubrey share a look.
"Have you?" Beast asks angrily.
"I gave you a second chance," Belle reminds Beast as she gives them a small smile.
"Who are their parents?" Beast asks in defeat.
"Cruella de vil..." Ben starts.
"Jafar and the Evil queen," Aubrey adds before giving Ben a 'go ahead' look.
"And Maleficent," Ben says causing Belle to gasp in shock.
"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Beast yells.
"Dad, just hear me out here," Ben pleads with his father.
"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes," Beast argues.
"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Ben says causing Belle to give Beast a stern look. "Dad?"
"I suppose their children are innocent," Beast says in defeat before walking a few feet away.
"Well. Well done," Belle says as she walks up to Ben and Aubrey. "Both of you." Belle walks over to Beast. "Shall we?" They leave the room before Ben and Aubrey share a hug.
"You did it!" Aubrey cheers.
"We did it," Ben corrects causing Aubrey to shake her head with a smile.
"To a better future," Aubrey says before they fist bump. A smirk then appears on Aubrey's face. "Audrey's going to be so mad."
"Don't remind me," Ben says with an eye roll causing Aubrey to giggle.
"If you want, I will gladly break the news to her," Aubrey says with an evil smirk.
"Thanks but I think I can handle it," Ben says knowing Aubrey would make the already bad situation worse. Aubrey finds herself gazing out at the Isle as she feels a pull or a longing towards the Isle.

A few days later Aubrey is standing beside her sister as they wait for the villain kids to arrive.
"I can't believe this is actually happening," Audrey says with an annoyed eye roll. The whole school is there to see the new arrivals. Fairy Godmother stands with Ben and Aubrey while Audrey, hangs onto Ben's arm. Aubrey sees the limo start to pull up as the marching band plays, causing her to smile from the excitement.
"Well, you better start believing because they're here," Aubrey says excitedly. The driver gets out and opens the back door, only for two boys to fall out as they wrestle over something.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" The boy with white hair says as they wrestle. Two girls get out of the car, one dressed in purple and the other in blue.
"Cause you want it!" The other boy with long hair and dressed in leather says. The first thing Aubrey noticed was his bad boy charm, which intrigues her.
"Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience," The girl in purple says causing the boys to stop. Aubrey could tell that she was the leader of the group and she respected it.
"Just cleaning up," The boy in leather says with a laugh before pulling the other boy up.
"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it," Fairy Godmother orders as they all walk towards the group of villain kids. The boy dressed in leather then walks up to Audrey.
"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay," Jay says causing Audrey to give a fake smile and Aubrey to roll her eyes before Fairy Godmother stands in front of Audrey. Of course Aubrey was left in Audrey's shadow once again. Jay then walks back to his group but not before sending a wink to Aubrey. Of course she wasn't his first choice.
"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress," Fairy Godmother welcomes them.
"The Fairy Godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" The girl dressed in purple asks.
"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it," Fairy Godmother answers with a smile.
"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile. And that sparkling wand," The girl in purple says causing Aubrey to wonder if she was up to something.
"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future," Fairy Godmother explains.
"Though rumors are that it was like a dream come true," Aubrey says with a smirk and wink at the villain kids.
"It's so good to finally meet you all," Ben says with a smile. "In case you were wondering this is Aubrey, daughter of Aurora."
"Princess Aubrey," Audrey quickly corrects with a proud smile while Aubrey just shrugs her shoulders in a it is what it is type way. "The future royal advisor."
"And this is Ben," Aubrey introduces as she and Ben fist bump causing Audrey to roll her eyes.
"Prince Benjamin," Audrey corrects again. "Soon to be king."
"You had me at prince," The girl in blue says as she steps forward and bows in front of Ben. "My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."
"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you," Audrey says causing Aubrey to send her a glare as Evie retreats.
"And this self-absorbed person is my dreadful twin sister Audrey," Aubrey introduces as she sends Evie an apologetic look. Evie smiles at Aubrey while Ben holds back a laugh.
"Princess Audrey," Audrey corrects once again while glaring at her sister. "His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" Audrey grabs Ben's hand.
"Ben, Aubrey, and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut," Fairy Godmother explains as she steps forward before she breaks Ben and Audrey's hands apart. "But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." Fairy Godmother leaves with the rest of the school which leaves Ben, Aubrey, and Audrey with the villain kids.