4

Evie and Mal sit on one side of the room with Carlos and Jay on the other as Aubrey rushes into the remedial goodness class the next day. The reason that Aubrey had shrugged when Mal had asked her about the Remedial Goodness class, is because the class had originally been designed for her. Fairy Godmother had thought of the idea, since everyone deemed Aubrey to have a bad streak and needed to be punished for it in a way. Aubrey quickly sits in front of Mal and Evie before propping her feet up on the table. Jay couldn't help but be distracted by Aubrey. In his opinion she was absolutely beautiful especially since she didn't try to look like a perfect princess.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" Fairy Godmother asks as she points to the board. Evie was the first to slowly raise her hand. "Evie."
"What was the second one?" Evie asks and Mal gives her a 'really' look. Aubrey had noticed that Mal seemed to be more interested in drawing the wand instead of the class but seemed to be the only one getting the answers right.
"Oh, okay. Anyone else?" Fairy Godmother asks. "Mal?"
"C, give it a bottle," Mal answers correctly once again.
"Correct. Again," Fairy Godmother says with a smile.
"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos says causing Aubrey to smile at the support they have for each other.
"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun," Mal tells them causing Aubrey to smirk at her thinking. Aubrey definitely felt as if she might have found a group to fit in with.
"That makes so much sense," Evie says before Aubrey notices Jane walking into the room and smiles at her. Jane squeals as she walks between Mal and Carlos.
"Oh. Hello, dear one," Fairy Godmother says.
"Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation," Jane says as she hands the paper to Fairy Godmother before she looks over at Aubrey, who gives her a smile and waves causing Jane to wave back.
"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" Fairy Godmother says causing Jane to frown.
"Mom, no!" Jane pleads.
"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone," Fairy Godmother introduces.
"Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were," Jane says before she rushes out of the classroom with a squeal.
"Ahem. Let's continue," Fairy Godmother says excitedly. Aubrey would never understand where she got all of her happy energy from. "You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" Evie's, Carlos', and Jay's hands all shoot up.
"Oh! Ooh... get off," Carlos says as Jay holds his hand down.
"Jay," Fairy Godmother calls.
"C. You turn it over to the proper authorities," Jay answers before sending Aubrey a wink, causing her to smirk. She could tell that things were going to be interesting with him around.
"I was gonna say that," Carlos says .
"But I said it first," Jay says before wrapping an arm around Carlos' head. "Come here!" He then starts rubbing his knuckles in Carlos' hair giving him a noogie. "Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?"
"Boys," Fairy Godmother calls while tapping on the board. "Boys!" Carlos and Jay then stop acting up. "I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field."
"Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass," Carlos says as they get up.
"I'll take them to Coach," Aubrey says with a smirk.