30

Aubrey is looking out towards the Isle with a pair of binoculars trying to find any sign of Uma

Aubrey is looking out towards the Isle with a pair of binoculars trying to find any sign of Uma. Jay sneaks up behind Aubrey before hugging her causing her to let out a small squeal. She lightly hits him on the shoulder, causing him to laugh.

"You're back," Aubrey says with a smile as she hugs Jay. "Not a tentacle in sight." Aubrey pulls away before looking out at the water.

"I think if Uma were up to something, we'd know by now," Jay tells her as he glances out at the water. Aubrey gives a pouty nod as she gives up. "You look absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you," Aubrey says with a blush as Jay offers her his arm before Aubrey takes his arm. "Let's go support our friends."

"Here they come," Evie tells Doug excitedly as the crowd starts cheering before Doug gets the band to start playing as Ben leads Mal onto a platform.

"Stay," Fairy Godmother tells Mal as she tries to walk off the platform. Ben wraps an arm around Mal's waist as they wave to the people before the band stops. "Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two. Can everybody hear me?" Fairy Godmother asks through a microphone.

"Yes," Jane answers her from Carlos' side. Fairy Godmother hands the microphone to Ben.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother," Ben says through the microphone before looking out at everyone. "What's up, Auradon? Thank you. Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon." Everyone cheers besides Chad, Audrey, and Queen Leah, causing Aubrey to frown at her sister and grandmother. "It worked out pretty well for the first four."

"Yeah, especially for you and Aubrey," Chad says, earning a glare from Audrey while Aubrey rolls her eyes.

"Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life," Ben says as he turns to Mal, causing her to smile at him. Aubrey looks at Jay, to find him already looking at her, causing them both to smile. "But did I mention, I'm in love with you?" Mal looks over to Evie and Doug, who are joined by Jay and Carlos, as Doug starts playing guitar.

"Aw," Mal says as she covers her mouth in shock.

"I met this girl that rocked my world
Like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop
I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me," Ben sings as he and Mal walk in a circle before Mal looks out at everyone in happy shock. "But now look at what you've done
You got me down on my knee." Mal turns back to Ben, who is now on his knee. Ben hands the microphone to Jay before pulling out a box.

"Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever," Ben says as he opens the box to reveal a ring with a purple stone. "Will you marry me? Will you be my Queen?"

"No!" Audrey screams as Queen Leah holds her back.

"Yes," Mal answers Ben with a huge smile on her face.