8

Aubrey is out at the picnic tables, alone, as she eats her lunch and studies.
"So," Jay says he sits down beside her. "We should probably start acting more like a couple of we are going to actually sell this."
"Okay, what about if we went on a date?" Aubrey asks him.
"Sounds good," Jay answers with a nod.
"Good, you can pick me up from my dorm after school. I'll plan everything else," Aubrey says with a smirk as she gathers her stuff before walking away.

There's a knock on Aubrey's dorm door causing her to smile, knowing it had to be Jay.
"Wow. For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful," Jay says causing Aubrey to smile and giggle.
"I hope you like bikes," Aubrey says as she holds out a helmet to him. Jay holds onto Aubrey as she takes them wherever they are going. They leave the bike behind before walking through the forest and onto a long rope bridge.
"Tell me something about yourself that you've never told anyone," Aubrey says as she sways from side to side in front of Jay.
"Um... My middle name is Cobra," Jay tells her.
"Cobra?" Aubrey asks to see if he was serious, seeing how the names don't really fit together.
"Yeah. Cobra. Just my dad doing what he does best. Being really, really evil. Jay Cobra," Jay explains with a laugh.
"Mine's Mia," Aubrey tells him causing him to chuckle.
"Mia?" Jay asks and she nods. "How princess. Oh, that's almost worse."
"I mean, you know, It's better than Cobra," Aubrey teases causing Jay to laugh. Aubrey then takes Jay to where she had set up a picnic. Jay ate a donut first causing Aubrey to smile. "Is this your first time?"
"Mm..." Jay says as he licks his fingers. "We don't really date much on the island. It's more like... Gang activity." Aubrey lets out a giggle causing Jay to smile.
"Um, I meant, is this your first time eating a jelly donut?" Aubrey clarifies.
"Is it bad?" Jay asks.
"You got a..." Aubrey says as she starts to wipe off his lips with her thumb. "Just a...I mean, yeah, do this." She has Jay lick his lips because she got nervous about touching him.
"Gone?" Jay asks and she nods. "You can't take me anywhere, I guess." They laugh before Aubrey turns a little serious.
"You know, I've done all the talking. Your turn. I really don't know that much about you. Tell me something," Aubrey says causing Jay to slightly frown since he didn't know what to say.
"Well, I'm 16. I'm an only child. And I've only ever lived in one place," Jay tells her.
"Me, too. Except I have Audrey but we have so much in common already," Aubrey says causing Jay to laugh.
"No. Trust me, we do not," Jay says. "And now you're gonna be royal advisor."
"Yeah," Aubrey says before looking down.
"What?" Jay asks her concerned.
"Having a royal status doesn't make you a royal advisor," Aubrey tells him.
"Well, it kind of does," Jay says causing Aubrey to smile.
"No, it... Your father is a thief and was an evil genie and I've got the poster parents for goodness. But we're not automatically like them. We get to choose who we're gonna be," Aubrey explains causing Jay to frown slightly as she brings the conflicting feelings back to his mind. "And right now, I can look into your eyes and I can tell you're not evil. I can see it." Jay looks at her slightly shocked and she smiles. "Let's go for a swim."
"Hm? What? Uh..." Jay panics because he doesn't know how to swim. "Right now?"
"Yeah, right now," Aubrey answers as she starts unzipping her dress.
"I think I'm just gonna stay here," Jay says as he looks at the food.
"No, no, no. Come on," Aubrey says as she holds her hand out to him.
"I think I'm gonna stay behind and try a strawberry. I've literally never tried a strawberry before," Jay says before he takes a bite. "Mm! Mm..."
"Don't eat all of them," Aubrey says with a giggle.
"Okay," Jay says as he grabs another. "Ooh! Mm." Jay gets up when he sees Aubrey over on a cliff. "Are those little fairies on your suit?"
"Maybe," Aubrey says causing Jay to chuckle. "Whoo! Ha-ha!" Aubrey jumps into the water causing Jay to laugh.

"A million thoughts in my head
Should I let my heart keep listening'?
'Cause up till now
I've walked the line
Nothin' lost but somethin' missin'
I can't decide what's wrong, what's right
which way should I go?
If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Uh-Oh, yeah
If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
uh-Oh
If only
Yeah
Am I crazy?
Maybe we could
Happen
Yeah, will you still be with me
When the magic's
All run out?
If only I knew what my heart was telling me
don't know what I'm feeling
is this just a dream?
Uh-Oh
If only
Yeah, If only
Yeah, If only
Yeah, If only
If only." Jay sings as he fights with all of the conflicting feelings he has. Jay sits by the edge of the water before taking his shoes off and letting his feet touch the water.

Meanwhile Aubrey is in the cave under the waterfall. Aubrey couldn't get how well she and Jay were connecting out of her head. She was definitely developing a little crush.

"Smooth talkin', so rockin'
He's got everything that a girl's wantin'
He's a cutie, he plays it groovy
And I can't keep myself from doin' somethin' stupid
Think I'm really fallin' for his smile
Yeah, butterflies when he says my name
Hey!
He's got somethin' special
And when he's lookin' at me
I wanna get all sentimental
He's got somethin' special
I can hardly breathe somethin's tellin' me
Tellin' me maybe he could be the one
He could be the one, he could be the one
He could be the one
He's lightnin', sparks are flyin'
Everywhere I go he's always on my mind and
I'm goin' crazy about him lately
And I can't help myself from how my heart is racin'
Think I'm really diggin' on his vibe
He really blows me away, hey!
He's got somethin' special
And when he's lookin' at me
I wanna get all sentimental
He's got somethin' special
I can hardly breathe somethin's tellin' me
Tellin' me maybe he could be the one
He could be the one, he could be the one
He could be the one
And he's got a way of makin' me feel
Like everything I do is perfectly fine
The stars are aligned when I'm with him
And I'm so into it!
He's got somethin' special
And when he's lookin' at me
I wanna get all sentimental
He's got somethin' special
I can hardly breathe somethin's tellin' me
Tellin' me maybe he could be the one
He could be the one, he could be the one
He could be the one" Aubrey sings as she dances around before picking up a glowing rock knowing what she is going to do.

"Aubrey? Aubrey?" Jay calls as stands up to look for Aubrey. "Aubrey!" Jay jumps into the water to start looking for her. Jay gets too far out and starts to panic before he feels arms wrap around him and pull him back to the shallow water.
"You scared me!" Jay says as he stands up and pushes Aubrey's shoulder.
"You... you can't swim?" Aubrey asks him confused.
"No!" Jay tells her.
"You live on an island!" Aubrey says as if that justifies everything.
"Yeah, with a barrier around it, remember?" Jay tells her.
"And you still tried to save me," Aubrey says amazed. "Yeah. And do you thank me? No! All I get is soaking wet!" Jay says as he ties up his hair.
"And, uh, this fancy rock. It's yours," Aubrey says as she hands him the glowing rock. "Make a wish and throw it back in the lake." Jay throws it back into the lake before walking away from Aubrey, who chases after him before putting a towel around his shoulders. Jay sits down as Aubrey dries off before joining him. Aubrey starts to play with Jay's hand causing him to look at her. Jay slightly smiles before pulling her to him. Aubrey lets out a happy sigh as she rests her head on Jay's shoulder.