5

Aubrey is beside her sister as they stretch and watch the boys get ready for their practice. Though Aubrey hates cheerleading and would rather be on the tourney field, she is a cheerleader like her sister. It's mainly to please her parents. Aubrey thought it was an amazing idea to have Jay and Carlos try out for the tourney team.
"Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you're defense. Taylor, you're the shooter," Coach yells before he notices Carlos looking lost. "Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on. Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands." Aubrey couldn't help but giggle at how clueless he looked. The guys start to play and Audrey gets everyone standing so that they can cheer for the guys. Ben has the ball first causing Audrey to make everyone cheer. Aubrey cheers louder as Ben passes it to Jay, who loses the ball before he knocks Chad over. Aubrey cheers as Jay knocks another guy down and the rest of the girls follow her besides Audrey, who gives the girls a 'really' look but they keep cheering. Jay gets the ball back before he knocks another guy down and makes it through the kill zone. Carlos is then left in front of him.
"Jay, It's me! It's Carlos!" Carlos yells as he begins to panic before he throws his stick at Jay causing Aubrey to laugh. "Wait, stop, Jay. Stop! No, no, no, no. No!" Jay throws the ball at Carlos causing it to bounce off of Carlos' shield. Carlos drops to the ground as Jay continues forward before stepping over Carlos. Ben goes for the ball so he can score but before Ben can get the ball Jay knocks him down causing Aubrey to gasp and Audrey to glare at Jay, who then takes the ball before scoring. Aubrey cheers loudly for Jay causing the other girls to cheer as well while Audrey gives her a glare. Maybe being a cheerleader won't suck as much now that she has someone interesting to cheer for. Jay then chases the goal keeper away before he starts dancing around happily. Aubrey smiles as she sees how happy Jay is and thinks that the villain kids are going to make it here after all.
"You! Get over here!" The coach calls to Jay after blowing his whistle. Aubrey cheers again before doing a back flip causing the girls to cheer and do other flips. Audrey rolls her eyes before they all focus on what is happening. "What do you call that? I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son." Aubrey smiles and claps. The coach then turns to Carlos. "You ever thought about band?"
"I'll work with him, coach," Ben says.
"All right," The coach agrees. "Let's run that again." Jay catches Aubrey looking at him before winking at her causing her to blush. Jay turns around to go back on the field but Chad is standing there glaring at him. Jay just walks back onto the field but not before bumping Chad's shoulder. Chad grabs his shoulder in pain as Jay keeps walking causing Aubrey to giggle. The boys went a few more rounds while Audrey had the girls do some routines. They then went to get changed for their next class. Aubrey is walking with Ben, her sister, and Chad as they stop by the lockers and balcony.
"Those kids are trouble," Chad says as he points at Evie, Mal and Jay. Evie then leaves and Jay walks over to the balcony.
"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance," Ben says while Aubrey nods in agreement.
"Oh. No offense, Bennybear, Bre Bre, but you're both just too trusting," Audrey says as she takes Ben's hands. "Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with our mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother."
"I think you're wrong about them," Aubrey tells her sister before walking over to Mal. "Jane may be able to convince her mom to use the wand so maybe try talking to her." Mal looks at her slightly shocked that Aubrey is helping them but gives her a nod of thanks.
"I'll see you later." Ben says to Audrey before walking over to Mal as Chad and Audrey walk away. Aubrey walks over to the balcony.
"Hey!" Aubrey says as she stops by Jay.
"Hey," Jay says with a smile.
"How was your first day?" Aubrey asks him with a smirk.
"Super," Jay says with a wink.
"You were really good at tourney today. Are you excited to be on the team?" Aubrey says with a smile hoping that she didn't blush when he winked at her.
"Sure," Jay answers before tucking some hair behind her ear. "So, you're a cheerleader?"
"Not by choice," Aubrey says with a frown before she sees Jane. "I'll see you later." Aubrey brushes her hand down Jay's arm causing his skin to tingle in a good way. Aubrey could feel butterflies in her stomach from touching him. There was something about him that made her want to be with him.

Later on Aubrey met up with her friend Lonnie, who was on her way to visit Mal so she could get her hair changed like Jane's. So Aubrey decided to tag along to see how the girls are doing.
"Hey, guys!" Aubrey says as she knocks on the open door before entering the room with Lonnie.
"I'm Lonnie," Lonnie says causing Mal and Evie just look at her. "My mom's Mulan? No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?"
"Why would I do that for you?" Mal asks her as she eyes her suspiciously.
"I'll pay you 50 dollars," Lonnie answers.
"Good answer," Evie says as she takes the money from Lonnie causing Aubrey to giggle. "I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights."
"Yeah, yeah. I want it cool. Like Mal's," Lonnie says causing Aubrey to smile.
"Really? The split ends, too?" Evie asks causing Mal to send her a glare. Evie shakes the money causing Mal to sigh.
"Okay... 'Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair.'," Mal reads before moving her finger causing Lonnie's head to move before her hair grows longer with curls. Aubrey looks at Lonnie's hair shocked at the change.
"I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head," Evie says as Lonnie stares in the mirror speechless. "You know what? Let's cut it off, layer it..."
"No, no, no, no, no, no! I love it," Lonnie says excitedly.
"You do?" Evie asks shocked and Lonnie nods her head before Aubrey joins her at the mirror.
"What is it Bre?" Lonnie asks.
"It's just..." Aubrey says before she rips her skirt on the side and Lonnie quickly does the same. "Now we're cool."
"Like ice," Mal says in agreement causing Aubrey to smile. Jane then walks in front of the mirror before ripping her skirt before gasping.
"What did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me!" Jane says causing Aubrey to giggle.
"Welcome to the wild side," Aubrey says as she wraps her arm around Jane's shoulders with a smirk on her face.