20

Aubrey is standing on the top balcony of the stairs, looking out at the Isle when she hears Jay's voice causing her heart to beat faster.
"Come on," Jay says as he grabs a rock before throwing it at the 'danger flying rocks' sign, opening a gate.
"Wish me luck," Ben says.
"All the way up," Jay tells him. "Send Aubrey down, please."
"Good luck," Evie calls after him. Aubrey gives Ben a small smile as he reaches her before she points inside then heads down the stairs.
"Aubrey," Jay says with a smile when she reaches the bottom of the stairs.
"Jay," Aubrey says with a sigh. Aubrey walks away from the group with Jay following her. Jay walks towards her but she holds her hands out for him to stop.

"Aubrey, I'm so sorry about our fight. It was all my fault. It... Please come home," Jay explains to her not sure about sharing his feelings with her yet. "I brought the limo. It's a sweet ride." Aubrey lets out a sad giggle as she knows he loves driving.
"Jay, It's only a matter of time before I do something so messed up that not only does the kingdom turn on me, but they turn on you once again," Aubrey tells him as she turns serious.
"Aubrey, I don't care because I really really like you," Jay says as he grabs her hand. "The people love you. Don't you still like me?" Aubrey so badly wants to tell him that she still does she has to do the right thing for his future and the future of Auradon. Aubrey squeezes his hand before pushing his hand back to him.
"I have to take myself out of the picture because it's what's best for you, for Ben, for my sister, and it's what's best for Auradon," Aubrey tells him as she holds back tears.
"Aubrey, no, please," Jay says as he tries to get closer to her but she puts her hand on his chest to stop him. "You'll never make it on the Isle."
"Jay, they are my people too... I can't do this with you," Aubrey says before turning away from him. "You should go, Jay. Jay, please go. Please leave and take Ben." Jay stares at her for a few seconds before Ben walks downstairs.
"So? Where's Mal?" Evie asks as Ben comes down the stairs before the gate closes behind him.
"She's not coming back," Ben answers her before walking away. Aubrey follows after him since she needed to talk to him as well.
"What?" Evie asks not believing it. "I'll talk to her." Evie walks over to the speaker. "M? Mal, it's Evie. Let me just talk to you for a second. Mal, come on." Mal walks over to the speaker on her end before locking the gate.
"Go away!" Mal tells them. "Take Aubrey, too."
"Let's give her a couple of hours to cool off," Jay tells Evie.
"Guys! Where's Ben and Aubrey?" Carlos asks as he looks in the direction that they went.
"Ben? Aubrey! Ben!" Evie calls before noticing someone walking towards them. "Ben, don't scare us like that."
"Don't scare you?" Harry asks as he reveals his face. "But that's my specialty."
"Harry," Evie says.
"What did you do with Aubrey and Ben?" Jay asks him.
"Oh, uh, we nicked them. Mm-hmm. Yeah. And if you want to see them again, have Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit," Harry explains. "Aw, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch and your girl."
"Hey!" Jay says as he starts forward. Carlos holds him back. Harry walks away before they start climbing up the side.