3

"It is so, so, so good to finally me... " Ben starts to say as he goes to shake Jay's hand but earns a punch to the shoulder instead. "meet you all. This is a momentous occasion," Ben shakes Mal's hand and Aubrey couldn't help but smile as she watched her best friend get lost in the villain girl's eyes. "and one that I hope will go down in history..." He shakes Carlos' hand before licking his thumb. "Is that chocolate?"
"You hope it is," Aubrey jokes as she shakes everyone's hands. Though Jay brought her hand up and gave it a small kiss, causing her to wink and smirk at him to try to hide the blush on her face.
"Yeah, anyways. As the day our two peoples began to heal," Ben finishes as he and Aubrey walk back over to Audrey.
"Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are," Mal says as the friends return in front of the villain kids.
"A little bit over the top?" Ben asks with a smile.
"A little more than a little bit," Mal answers him.
"Well, so much for our first impression," Ben says with a chuckle.
"Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?" Audrey asks Mal causing Aubrey to roll her eyes, knowing her sister was about to cause a scene.
"Audrey, don't," Aubrey tries warning a threatening glare from her sister.
"Yeah, you know what? We totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill our parents and stuff," Audrey says causing Aubrey to give her a nudge. "Oh, our mom's Aurora. Sleeping..."
"Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name," Mal says as Aubrey gives her an apologetic look. "You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening."
"Water under the bridge," Audrey says in a fake tone.
"Totes!" Mal agrees before they fake laugh then sigh at the same time.
"Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah?" Aubrey asks before things get anymore awkward.

"Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king," Ben explains as he leads them over to the statue of his dad. Ben claps twice before the statue changes from man to beast. Carlos screams before jumping into Jay's arms causing Aubrey to giggle. "Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."
"Does he shed much?" Mal asks as she stares at the statue.
"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch," Ben answers with serious sarcasm, causing Mal to lightly smile which only Aubrey caught.
"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asks as they walk inside.
"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired. Most of them here are sadly just ordinary mortals," Aubrey answers her with a smirk that only Mal catches. When Aurora's fairy godmothers blessed Audrey and Aubrey, somehow Aubrey ended up with the ability copy other people's magical powers. Mal looks at Aubrey confused, as Aubrey taps into Mal's powers causing Aubrey's eyes to flash green.
"Who happened to be kings and queens," Mal says to hide her shock causing Aubrey to nod with a frown. She honestly hated her royal status.
"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years," Audrey says as she wraps Ben's arm around her shoulders causing Aubrey to roll her eyes.
"Doug. Doug, come down," Ben says as he rushes over to Doug and leaves Audrey behind. "This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms, along with Aubrey." Ben then looks directly at Mal as he speaks to the group. "I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..."
"Ask Doug or Bre Bre," Audrey cuts in causing Aubrey to cringe at the nickname before Audrey and Mal fake laugh once again. Ben and Audrey then walk away.
"Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy, and..." Doug says before he sees Evie. "Heigh-ho."
"Evie. Evil queen's daughter," Evie introduces herself causing Aubrey to smirk knowing they will be a perfect match.
"Okay. So about your classes, I put in the requirements that Fairy Godmother insisted on... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and oh look the wonderful class of remedial goodness 101," Aubrey explains as Doug stares at Evie.
"Let me guess. New class?" Mal asks, causing Aubrey to shrug with a small smirk that only Jay catches, leaving him confused. "Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms."
"Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys. Dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy, and..." Doug says as he points in the right direction.
"Sneezy," Carlos finishes causing Aubrey to smile at his helpfulness, knowing he is the most innocent out of the group before leading the girls to their dorms.
"So this is your room. Feel free to decorate it however you want," Aubrey says as she and Mal scrunch their faces in disgust at seeing all the pink. "I definitely would. If you have any questions my room is next door. I'm going to go before I barf at all this pink."
"I think I like her," Evie says as she and Mal close the curtains.
"She's definitely something," Mal says in agreement.