27

"Lumiere, unveil the gift. They need to see it!" Jane says urgently.
"Jane that's brilliant!" Aubrey says as she reaches her.
"And now for the unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece, designed especially for his lady," Lumiere announces causing Ben and Uma to stop dancing. The horns play before a stained glass window is revealed. It is of Mal with purple hair with a crown, green eyes, and a purple dress with Ben kneeling in front of her.
"Ben did that?" Mal asks as she stares at it in shock.
"Yeah, he did," Aubrey answers her with a small smile as she walks back over to her.
"Oh! Evie, Bre," Mal says as they start walking back down the stairs. "Ben's known who I was all along. Oh!"
"He loves the real you, M," Evie tells her as Aubrey nods in agreement.
"A true love," Mal says still in shock.
"Yeah," Aubrey agrees as she glances at Jay, who catches the glance without her knowing. Jay lightly smiles, not knowing if he is actually in love with her but he does care for her deeply.
"Told you," Carlos adds.
"Cover that back up!" Uma yells as Ben stares at the window.
"I will not!" Lumiere yells back.
"Um, uh... why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Ben?" Uma asks.
"I have an announcement!" Ben calls out. "Uma will be joining the court tonight as my lady."
"Son..." Beast tries.
"Not now, Dad!" Ben yells at Beast and looks like he is fighting against himself. "Uh, so as my gift to her, I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all!" Everyone gasps. "Fairy Godmother. Bring down the barrier."
"I most certainly will not," Fairy Godmother states.
"I am your king!" Ben yells at her.
"Obey him," Uma adds.
"Ben has been spelled," Mal says in shock.
"Uma found your spell book," Evie adds causing Mal to nod.
"Just look at me," Uma tells Ben. Mal looks at the window and realizes what she has to do to get Ben back.
"Ben," Mal calls as she steps forward causing Uma and Ben to look at her. "Ben. Look at me."
"No, look at me. You love me, remember?" Uma says getting Ben to look at her.
"No, you don't," Mal argues.
"Yes, you do," Uma tries again.
"Ben, look at me," Mal says causing him to look at her.
"Bring down the barrier now!" Uma yells at Fairy Godmother.
"I do not take orders from you!" Fairy Godmother tells her.
"Ben?" Uma tries.
"Ben, I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough. And I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realized that yourself. But, Ben, you know me!" Mal explains as she grabs his hand. "I'm part Isle and part Auradon."
"Ben, eyes over here," Uma orders turning him around causing him to look at her.
"And, Ben, you've always known who we were and who we can be," Mal says causing Ben to look at her.
"Don't listen to her," Uma tries again.
"Ben, I know what love feels like now. Ben, of course I love you. Ben, I've always loved you," Mal says before kissing Ben.
"Mal," Ben says with as Mal pulls away before he pulls her into another kiss. They pull apart before they rest their foreheads together.
"True love's kiss," Carlos says with a smile.
"Works every time," Evie finishes before they fist bump. Aubrey has a smile on her face, glad to see her best friend back.
"Ugh, give it to me!" Uma yells as she tries to grab Fairy Godmother's Wand.
"No! Guards, seize her!" Fairy Godmother yells. Uma runs to the edge of the ship.
"No, no! Stop, please! Stop!" Mal calls out to keep people from surrounding Uma. "Uma, I know you. You are so much more than just a villain. And you have to believe me, because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something that you really want." Uma's necklace starts to glow as Mal steps forward. Uma then jumps over the edge into the water. "No, no! Uma! Uma!" Everyone rushes to the edge. All they can see is the glow of the necklace before the water starts to swirl and rise up. The water then bursts sending everyone back as they are soaked. In the water is Uma with tentacles.
"True love's kiss won't defeat this," Uma says as everyone looks at her in shock. "The world will know my name!" Uma swipes a tentacle at them making them duck. She does it again making Mal angry that her friends are in danger. Mal walks away from everyone as her eyes turn green. Uma laughs at her as she starts shaking.
"Mal?" Ben asks worriedly. Mal is then covered in purple smoke before she emerges as a purple dragon. Mal blows fire at Uma before Uma swipes at her with a tentacle.
"Come on, Mal! Let's finish this once and for all!" Uma calls out causing Mal to roar. Mal blows fire at Uma before Uma swipes at her and she dodges. Mal blows a fireball at Uma causing her to duck underwater. When Uma emerges from the water it sends a wave towards the ship.
"Watch out!" Ben yells as the wave comes. The wave stops at the edge of the ship. Jay had went to grab Aubrey to keep her from falling, only to find her with her hands up and with blue eyes. Everyone looks at Aubrey in shock before she lets the water drop back down. Ben roars before handing his crown to Carlos and his jacket to Jay.
"Wait, Ben! No!" Aubrey calls before Ben jumps into the water.
"Ben!" Evie, Jay, Aubrey, and Carlos call for him.
"Mal, Uma! Stop! Back down!" Ben calls as he looks between the two.
"What are you gonna do, Ben? Splash me?" Uma questions him causing Mal to growl at her. A big splash of water hits Uma.
"He won't, but I will," Aubrey says as her eyes shine blue again from tapping into Uma's powers.
"That's enough! It's got to stop! This isn't the answer! The fighting has got to stop! Nobody wins this way! We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try," Ben explains before turning to Uma. "Uma, I know you want what is best for the Isle. Help me make a difference." Ben holds out a hand to Uma. Mal roars as Uma raises a tentacle. Uma then puts Ben's ring in his hand. Uma gives a sad smile before swimming away. Carlos and Jay lower a ladder as Ben swims back to the ship.
"There you go," Beast calls before helping Ben over the side.
"Good job, man," Aubrey says before everyone starts cheering.