1

"Once upon a time, long, long ago

"Once upon a time, long, long ago.. well, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. How they have that many actual friends is beyond me. So instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, all of the interesting people, before he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. But the future king and I are about to change that and maybe even fall in love. Hang on, you're about to meet us."

"They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad," Aubrey sings with a smirk on her face.

"A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home," Aubrey sings as she winks at a boy, causing him to sigh in daze as he leans against his locker.

"So I got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me?
I never got no love," Aubrey sings as she rolls her eyes while looking up at the portrait of her family which includes Audrey wearing a crown but not her.

"They think I'm callous
A lowlife hood
I feel so useless,
Misunderstood," Aubrey sings as she takes her hoodie off before sitting at her vanity.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world
Wicked world,
I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next
Like the kid next door..." Aubrey sings as she puts her make up on before walking over to her closet.

"Oh!
I'm rotten to the...
Oh!
I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core..." Aubrey sings as she changes into black pants, a purple button up shirt, and a black leather jacket.

"Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that?
I'm just unique," Aubrey sings as she passes some of Audrey's friends, who snicker at her outfit choice.

"What, me a traitor?
Ain't got your back?
Are we not friends?
What's up with that?" Aubrey sings as she glares at the girls causing them to walk away.

"So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart?
I made ya hurt?" Aubrey sings as the boy from earlier waves at her but she blows a kiss to the boy beside him before the boys start fighting.

"The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is,
You ain't seen nothing yet..." Aubrey sings as she walks away from the boys into the girls restroom.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world
Wicked world,
I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core" Aubrey sings as she looks in the mirror and fixes her hair.

"I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next
Like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core," Aubrey sings as she dances around on stage in Auradon Prep's gymnasium. Aubrey ends by laying on the stage with a smile on her face. Aubrey is known as the bad girl of Auradon Prep. Not bad enough to be considered a villain but not good enough to be a preppy. Most of the Kings and Queens say that she is just acting out because of her sister's popularity but that's far from true. With a sigh Aubrey starts to daydream about what it would be like to live on the Isle of the Lost before she looks at her watch, realizing that she was going to be late for her meeting with the future king of Auradon, her best friend.