my sweet first love chapter { 5 }

" Okay, " tae said as jimin said to stop fighting.

" Wow!!are you Kim taehyung? Who never listen to others, but today he is listening to the boy that he doesn't know either, " hobi said teasingly.

As jimin was blushing like hell.

" Shut up!!!!! You pabo," taehyung said to hobi who chuckle at the youngers reaction.

" okay okay! Now stop," jimin said crossing his arms around his chest.

"We are done. Thanks for your service " namjoon said softly to the younger.

And jimin smiled widely.

And tae was staring at him with a smile on his face.

" Oh stop staring at him otherwise I think your going to end up with him right now. " Jungkook said to tae while teasing him.

" Shut up you big mouth!!! "  Taehyung said frowning in anger.

" Did I said something wrong jimin?," He asked to jimin who was now and then blushing.

" Let's go now!!!!! " Taehyung said in anger.

" OK OK let's go," jungkook said teasingly.

[ IN the counter. ]

" Hey jin," tae said to the black haired boy.

" Hey how was the service," jin said.

" Wonderful." taehyung replied while staring at jimin who was busy in his work.

" were is your eyes lingering ? " hobi asked.

" n-nothing " tae replied with hesitation.

" jin, I think your friend is obsessed with your worker " namjoon teased taehyung.

" are you guys talking about jimin ? " jin asked.

" oh yeah, you got it right. " suga approached.

" what? Really? When? Were? How? Why didn't you told me taehyung? " jin showered all questions together.

" hey hey calm down, there lying to you. " taehyung lied.

" WHAT!!! " four of them said together.

" hey you guys don't shout " jin said.

" Okay as you say " jungkook said while admiring jin from top to bottom.

" jungkook? Kookie? " suga called out but he didn't responded.

" JEON JUNGKOOK!! " suga, hobi and namjoon said together.

" hah? What? "

" are you also dreaming in heaven?, like this pabo " hobi said, slowly hitting on tae's head.

" ah...no "

" guys did you seen the time?  " namjoon asked.

" oh.....it's too late. " suga said

" Oh now let's go we are already late," namjoon said giving ten's look .

" Yes we have to arrive at the office," suga said.

" Yes we are already late because of this stupid boy," hobi said grabbing tae 's hand and heading towards the entrance.

" Bye jin see you soon," jungkook said while winking at jin.

Jin chocked his breath at the reaction of the boy.

" Jiminiii bye," taehyung shouted. to all of the costumers look at him. And tae was just waving his hand to the younger.

" hey you pabo don't shout " hobi said while forcing tae to get out of the cafe.

In other side jimin was blushing because of the boys reactions.

And tae left the cafe with his friends while leaving the younger dumbfounded.

[ Next day. ]

" Hey let's go to the lunch," taehyung said with excitement.

" But were?," jungkook asked.

" In the cafe," tae said in excitement.

" Ooooo...~ I was right," jungkook said while teasingly.

" W-What? " Tae said in hisitating voice.

" That.....You......Like....... Jimin right!!!!! "
Jungkook said teasingly.

" Hua...... Who said that I like him?" Tae said while playing with his fingers.

" Your eyes," jungkook said pointing at tae.

" Hua?" Tae said confusedly.

" I can see everything in your eyes how you look at him, stare at him , excited to talk with him this all things can I see in your eyes. Anyone can say that your fell in love with jimin." Jungkook said while understanding taehyunga feelings through jimin.

" Yes I love him," taehyung said in a sad face.

" Don't be sad he will definitely love you after knowing you," jungkook said cheering the boy.

" Yes I won't let him go," tae said confidently.

" That's great now first let's go to the cafe," jungkook said annoyingly.

" Ha..okay....... Let's go to the cafe," tae said while heading towards his office door.

" Hey wait for me," jungkook said while moving towards the door.
______________________________

( that's it guys let's see what would happens in next chapter. So bye love you all )