My sweet first love chapter { 38 wedding Night part 2 🔞 }

[ Author's POV ]

Taehyung was the center of attention in the wedding hall.

" Now everyone, let's welcome the bride! " hobi announced.

Taehyung and other family members looked up at the stairs. Jimin's face was covered with the veil. Everyone there in the hall were very much mesmerized by the beauty of the bride.

Jungkook teasingly looked at taehyung. Taehyungs mouth was still hung open. Jimin always looked beautiful, but their family tradition made him look even more beautiful.

" taehyung ~ don't break the bed tonight understand " jungkook teased.

" well- I can't promise that anyways "
Taehyung grinned smirkingly.

" ah haaaaaa ~ " jungkook nodded with a smirk and looked at the bride approaching towards them.

Jungkook pushed taehyung towards jimin, making him bump into jimin.
Everyone laughed in a teasing way. Jimin and taehyung both of them blushed.

" let's start the rituals quickly " Lisa clapped with a bright Giggle.

[ I don know much about the Chinese wedding so yeah let's skip the part 😅 ]

After some wedding rituals finally there was two more rituals to complete the marriage. Taehyung and jimin had to exchange vows.

" I love you with my whole heart, with a passion that can not be expressed... I promise you to take care of you, to love you forever and ever. No matter how hard the situations are I will always be there for you to comfort you, to cure up your wounds " taehyung expressed out his feelings.

" I love you with my whole heart, I will love you for the rest of my life. I promise to take care of you and help you out in your hard times, an promise to love you more and more every time, every moment and in every life " jimin said with his sweet voice.

Both of them bowed at each other and their elders. The wedding completed.
Everyone clapped and cheered them up, taehyung took Jimins hand in his hand and guided him towards another room. Others followed them. Jimin saw his father's name written on a big marble stone.

" without his blessings...this wedding will look like half done, so..lets take his blessings jiminie " taehyung smiled sweetly. Jimins eyes watered, he nodded softly.

Both of them bowed towards the marble stone. Everyone closed their eyes and joined their hands to pray.
Jimin and taehyung both got up, jimin quickly hugged taehyung tightly while snuggling in his chest. Taehyung chuckled and rubbed his back softly.

" guysss!! No crying crying! Let's rock the party!! " Lisa announced. Everyone clapped and the couple giggled.

Lisa grabbed Jimins hand and jungkook grabbed Taehyungs hand and pulled them inside the hall. They made them both sit together in the throne. Dancers were dancing. The hall was filled with joy.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My sweet first love ❤ Vmin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें