my sweet first love chapter { 19 }

[ taehyung's pov ]

I came home with my dad and lisa. And pressed the door bell then slightly someone opened the door and for my pleasure it was only my love park jimin. And God dam, he was looking like an angel from heaven. His dress on his perfect body, his little ponytail, his rosy lips, his pink shaded cheeks. God  he was so perfect. I don't know from how long I was watching his beautiful face. But suddenly someone interrupted in my thoughts.

" hey taehyung, are you going to get in or going to stand over here all night, now common, you can see jimin after getting in

" hey taehyung, are you going to get in or going to stand over here all night, now common, you can see jimin after getting in. And after that anyone will won't stop you to look at him. Now for God sake let's get in , I'm sooooo tiered. " she said and I looked at jimin but he was looking like an red tomato. I chuckled at his cuteness while he let us come in.

" Oh, you guys are home. How was the day? "mom asked while cooking and at the other side jimin was chopping some veggies. But suddenly his hand slipped and a slight cut appeared on his finger and the blood started to drop down from his finger. I quickly ran to him and took his hand and looked at the blood that was dripping  from his finger.

" hey, it's okay. I'm fine, it's just a small cut tae. " he said while hiding the pain.

" no it's not. see, the blood is dripping down " I said and quickly grabbed his finger and took it in my mouth, slowly sucking the dripping blood. Then I looked up at his already red face and I took the finger out of my mouth then I blew on it.

" th-thank y-you s-so muc-much t-t-tae " he said shyly looking at me.

" it's okay, and from now take care of it when ever you do this work " I said and he nod still blushing.

" wooooooo, what a seen " lisa teased.

" you don't have any work ? why do you always tease us for everything you ' brain dead deadhead ' ? " I asked.

" actually I always teas you guys, because you both look like a beautiful couple. And I like that thing. " she said and smiled.

" God!!! this brain dead deadhead " I said annoyingly.

" uff, now please don't fight and let's have our dinner peacefully. " my mom said while rolling her eyes.

" so let's get freshen up and then have our dinner. Made by my son and wife." dad said and I quickly glanced at jimin but then noticed that he was also looking at me and I gave a smile. To be return he also gave me a warm smile. Ahhhhh..my heart is flying in the air.

[ jimin's pov ]

I don't know how, but the feeling I felt when he cared for me it was the best feeling I ever had in my life. I always feel uncomfortable with other males but taehyung, he is special. I always felt a warmth in his arms and when he is around my surroundings. It felt soo safe. I was in my thoughts but suddenly someone spoke.

" jimin? "

" yes eomma "

" everyone is here but were is taehyung? do you know? " she asked.

" no eomma, I don't have any idea. But I think he is in his room. " I said.

" so can you please go and call him " she said and I nodded at her then went upstairs.

I standed in front of his room and did a slight knock on the door, but he didn't opened so I slowly pushed the door and went in. At that moment suddenly bathrooms door opened and my gaze moved on the person, and it was taehyung.

He was only wearing a towel around his waist. I was shocked and my face turned all red, my heart beating stopped for a moment, blood rushing on my cheeks. He slowly moved towards me and I stepped back and shouted.

" ahhhhhhhh...." I shouted and he quickly held me by my waist and put his hand on my mouth, but unfortunately my leg slipped and we both fell down on the bed.

" why did you shouted? see we fell down only because of you. Look I'm not naked that you shouted like that, if someone heard it so they will think that I'm trying to kill you. " he joked but I felt bad.

" sorry " I murmured and he chuckled.

" do you know? how cute your? " he said and started to laugh.

" why are you laughing at me? " I said with a pout on my lips.

" Oh, I'm sorry. now stop pouting, you look more cute " he said and started to laugh once again.

" DON'T LAUGH !!!!! " I yelled.

" Oo, oh I'm sorry I'm so soo swwwwaary " he said and I chuckled at his cuteness.

" get up " I said.

" what ? "

" I said get up and wear your clothes " I said.

" Ah, Oh....i forgot " he said and got up from me.

" so are you okay ? " he said teasingly.

" YOU.... " I said and tried to slap on his arms but it got on wrong side and I mistakenly slapped his face.
________________________

( so guys I'm done please vote and comment plz plz plzzzz)