my sweet first love chapter { 34 }

Please vote lovelies ❤✨

[ in mall, others pov ]

Taehyung and jimin, both were done from the shopping. And after the payment both of them walked towards the cafeteria.

" sir, please give us your order " the waiter said sweetly.

Tae gave the order while jimin was sitting peacefully. One thing was only running in jimin's head. And it was angel and her weird behavior. Jimin then thought to ask about it to tae.

" tae " jimin called out cutely.

" yes princess " tae said and looked at jimin.

" do you know angel? " jimin asked.

" why are you asking? " tae asked in confusion.

" just say, do you know her? " jimin asked again.

" yes I know her, I know her very well. She is such a bitch. " tae said and rolled his eyes.

" then tell me why do you hate her? " jimin asked making the other one startle.

" minee..." tae mumbles.

" say ~ " jimin whined.

" fine, it's about three years ago...actually she was working in my company and she did had a eye on my property. She planned to seduce me to get my property. She proposed me while lying that she loves me so much, but I had no feelings for her and I knew why she proposed me. So this is the reason why I hate her....i don't want her to ruin our relationship minee...so stay away from her okay. " tae said with a weak smile.

" no one can take you away from
me, I'll kill her if she tried to do anything. " jimin said with a cute pout.

" yes princess, because I'm only yours only yours " tae said and pecked on the youngers lips. Jimin blushed when the people who were sitting in the cafeteria..smiled at them.

" aish..watch out before you do this, people are staring at us. " jimin said shyly.

" so what?...let them stare. Let them stare until their eyes comes out. " tae said making the younger laugh.

Waiter puts the plats on the table and both of them enjoyed their meal.

[ after eating, outside of the mall ]

" finally.....finally today is our engagement! " jimin said in excitement.

" yes...I'm so so sooooooo happy,
I'm happy that you will be mine forever " tae said sweetly.

Tae grabbed the younger by his waist and kissed on his lips.

" Mmm! " jimin yelped.

Jimin slowly started to kiss him back.
The feeling they never experienced..
Was up now. They had faced all difficulties together. Both of them are so in love with each other ( I hope it would contain always 😌 )

" This is the first step of our life which is going to complete after the engagement, and second step is our marriage, then third step is......" tae said while looking straight at his beautiful fiance.

" what is the third step? " jimin asked with puppy eyes.

" guess what? " taehyung teased.

" Mmmmm ~ tell me please please please " jimin whined like a baby.

" third step is...."

" hmmm say " jimin smiled.

" our babies " tae said and giggled.

Jimin blushed and playfully hit on tae's chest.

" ouch " tae groaned dramatically.

" we are late " jimin said and pushed taehyung with both of his hands. Tae smilingly got into the car.

After some time, both of them were peacefully sitting inside the car while tae was driving. A thing popped up in taehyung's mind. He slowly looked at jimin.

" princess " tae called out.

" yeah " jimin looked at tae.

" what do you think? You want a girl or boy? " tae asked making the younger cough.

" w-why are you asking now!? " jimin asked with a amazed look.

" just say, I wanna know " tae whined.

" hmmmmm a boy " jimin said and giggled.

" but I want a girl " tae pouted.

" okay then, let's see who's wish will come true " jimin said in excitement.

" yeah let's see, your going to loose baby " tae said with a smirk.

" oh really? And why are you so confident about it? " jimin frowned his eyebrows.

" yes, Because there is no name of defeat in my dictionary jimin-ah " tae exclaimed.

" ohh...so where did you buy that useless dictionary? " jimin said with a smirk.

" what the!? Don't underestimate the power of a- " tae's words were cut by jimin.

" driver " jimin said and started to laugh.

" you! " tae yelled and stopped the car.

" why did you s- ngh! " jimin moaned when tae sucked on his neck.

" ahh t-tae " jimin moaned louder.

Tae slowly pulled off, and saw the hickey made by him.

" your punishment princess, now think how you can hide it " tae said and started to drive the car.

Jimin was now blushing an mess. Tae chuckled at the younger.
_________________

( So guys I'm done and sorry for the late updates. Please vote, read and comment.

Tell me how was the chapter ☺ love you allllllll my lovelies ❤✨

[ bones ]

I'm looking weird 😑

I'm looking weird 😑

But thank you for watching the shitt, byeeeeeeee )