my sweet first love chapter { 28 }

[ others pov ]

" i-i love too Kim taehyung " jimin said and hugged tae tightly and in the next moment he started to cry. Tae hugged him back while caressing his hair.

" thank you jimineee, for giving me the whole happiness of this world. So please accept this ring as my love " tae said as jimin pulled out of the hug and looked at him with teary eyes.

" b-but it's e-expensive " jimin said and tae chuckled at his cuteness.

" but your more expensive than this ring to me princess. You have to wear it princess, because it's a sign of our love. " tae said, and both of them stood up, then tae slowly took jimin's hand in his, then he firmly put the ring on jimin's ring finger.

" one day I will make you wear this ring in front of everyone. " tae said and jimin started to blush.

" thank you tae for coming into my life " jimin said as tae smilingly cupped jimin's cheeks.

" jiminee " tae murmurs.

" yeah " jimin answerd.

" can I kiss you? " taehyung's question made jimin startle.

" huh? " jimin gasped.

" can I kiss you? " taehyung repeated. While Lisa was standing behind the curtain while holding her phone to click some pictures of the beautiful couple.

Jimin slightly nodded.

Tae came closer to jimin, and held on to jimin's waist. And then, tae's lips captures jimin's but he doesn't moves them. They breathed into each other for a while, and surprisingly jimin took the first move. Jimin licked on tae's lower lips, slowly moving his lips on tae's. Within a moment, tae also started to kiss back, not too possessive but a very gentle kiss.

Tae bites on jimin's upper lips, making the younger to moan silently. Tae took the chance and entered his tongue inside jimin's warm cave. There tongues fighting for dominance.
Jimin softly pulls tae's hair when taehyung sucked on jimin's tongue.

The moment was special..very special. They both had their first kiss with each other. They where so in love, this was the happiest moment in their life. Never forgetable, endless. They created a champer of happiness in their life, they where both feeling very happy, very special.

Both of them pulled out breathlessly. They started at each others eyes for a while but jimin immediately looked down while blushing. Tae chuckled at his cuteness and pecked on jimin's cheeks. Jimin's face started to heat up.

" look at me princess " tae said then grabbed jimin's chin and made him look upwards. And slowly pecked on jimin's lips.

" your so beautiful princess " tae said making jimin blush more.

" like you said it thousand times you know " jimin said while playing with tae's Cote.

" yeah because, thousand beautiful words are also fade in front of you. " tae said making the younger blush harder.

" then let's go? " tae said making the younger confused.

" but where? " Jimin asked confusedly.

" a surprise princess " tae said in jimin's ear.

Tae took jimin's hand in his and both of them walked out of there. In the other side, Lisa already went to home with her best friend Jennie.

Taehyung and jimin, both of them sat inside the car while driver was driving peacefull and then he saw the new couple smiling together. So he played a romantic song for them.