my sweet first love chapter { 32 }

( please vote Love you )

[ others pov ]

In Kim mention.

As Jimin and taehyung entered the house everyone came to the couple with happy faces.

" how was your date!?" Mrs Kim asked in excitement.

" soooooo good, the best " jimin said and hugged Mrs Kim tightly.

" aww my baby " Mrs Kim said and kissed on the youngers cheeks. Tae looked at them with lovely smile. He was happy to see his family being happy because of his love.

" now come on don't wanna have breakfast? " Mr Kim asked with a chuckle.

" no dad, I think they already eaten " Lisa teasingly winked at tae. Tae understood that what Lisa meant. Jimin started to blush.

" Lisa!? " tae said in disbelief.

" what? " Lisa said with a teasing gaze.

" I'll deal with you later " tae said with a glare.

" whatever " Lisa said and smirked.

" eommaaaaa I'm hungryyy " jimin whined like a baby.

" okay okay my baby, taehyung honey come I'll serve the food. " Mrs Kim said sweetly and took jimin with her.

Lisa quickly came towards tae.

" how was the night hmm? " Lisa said with a teasing gaze.

" w-what? We did nothing okay " tae said.

" huh, such a anti romantic person you are. " Lisa said while pouting.

Both off them walked towards the dinning. Lisa sat on the other side of the table and taehyung.....poor taetae jimin was sitting in between Mrs Kim and Mr Kim. Tae had to sit next to Lisa.

Everyone was eating peacefully while tae was busy in looking at jimin's pouted lips. Lisa noticed that and signed Mrs Kim. Mrs Kim chuckled at his sons behavior and put her hand in front of jimin's lips.

" moooom " tae whined like a baby. Jimin looked at him.

" kiss him later, first let my innocent baby eat. " Mrs Kim said making jimin blush harder.

" yeah taehyung spare my brother for now " Lisa teased.

Now jimin was turned into an red tomato. Tae shyly looked at his plate and said.

" I'm done eating " tae said and walked towards jimin then dragged him out of the dinning hall.

" hey! Where are you taking our chimee " Lisa said in teasing way.

" gosh my son is really gone mad in jimin's love " Mrs Kim said and chuckled.

" God bless them and their love " Mr Kim said with a smile.
_________________

Tae took jimin in his room and locked the door from inside.

" tae wh- " jimin's words were cut by a pair lips on his. Tae gently moved his lips on jimin's while jimin also kissed him back.

After a long kiss, they both pulled out while panting for air. Taehyung's hands were still on jimin's waist.

" I want to show my love for you like this forever princess " tae said and kissed on jimin's cheek.

" me toooooo " jimin said while giggling.

" I love you park jimin, I love you my sweet first love "

" I love you too Kim taehyung, I love you my sweet first love. "

" I know my wifeee. " taehyung teased.

" ayeeeeee " jimin blushed at his boyfriends cuteness.

" why? Don't you be my wife? " tae teased again.

" i-I'll talk to my parents " jimin said shyly.

" then let's plan the honeymoon " tae said and spam jimin around.

" ayeeeee " jimin blushed.

" love you " tae said and pecked on the youngers lips.

" love you forever " jimin said with a giggle.

" good that you know counting " tae said making the younger laugh.
__________

There will be a leak of 1 year.

( So I'm done guys. Plz read, vote and comment lovelies. Love you allll and my book sweet first love ❤ )