my sweet first love chapter { 12 }

[ next morning ]

[ other pov ]

Jimin slowly opened his eyes the sunlight was hitting on his eyes and  he felt a figer beside him he moved his gaze to the person the person was non other then taehyung. He was shocked seeing him laying beside him and mostly when he saw that tae was not wearing his shirt meanwhile he was half naked. Then jimin shouted loudly taking the blanket and tae quickly woke up because of the loud scream.

" Jimin your awake ? And what happened why are you covering your self ? " tae question's and came close to jimin.

" Go away don't touch me ? " Jimin said somehow like shouting

" Jimin listen to me, let me explain, " tae said in a pleasing tone.

" No go away " , jimin wined again.

" Please jimin give me a chance to explain " , tae pleased.

" What did you do with me ? " jimin said as he started to cry.

" Ah..... shh......jimin why are you crying ? Don't cry trust me I didn't did anything to you " tae said and hugged jimin and jimin cried more hard.

" Y-you......a-are l-lying  , I-if you didn't did something so why are you not wearing your shirt and why we were sleeping together ? " jimin asked.

" Jimin listen to me I'm not lying actually I have a habit to take off my shirt before sleeping so I ticked off my shirt and about sleeping together that's because you were drunk and I don't wanted to leave you alone here that's why sate next to you and then I got asleep . Now please stop crying. Look at you your fully dressed and no marks or pain in your body and this is the proofs that I didn't did anything to you jimin, please~ stop crying " tae explained.

" really? "

" yes jiminii, believe me? "

" i-i'm sorry " jimin said and started to cry again.

" hey hey, don't cry. God what should I do now? "

" I'm really sorry tae for doubting at you  , yesterday you did everything to make me feel happy then cared for me and see what did I do " jimin said as he started to cry more.

" Jimin do anything but please don't cry. It's not your fault, if I will be in your place I will also do the same ." tae said and hugged jimin tightly.

" I want to take a bath, I'm going " jimin said and left and enters in the bathroom then starts to remember that what happened last night. And suddenly he got some memories of how he kissed tae and pulling him closer and taking off tae's shirt  , he got all memories and felt so guilty that what happened last night and thought that tae lied because he don't wanted to see him sad but literally now he wanted to make some distance from tae he knows it will be might hurt his feelings but still he wanted to do it. And after some time he came out of the bathroom and sow an letter on the bed .

[ that letter ]

Jimin I have some important work so I am leaving and please don't think too much about last night OK and I made breakfast for you please eat and I told to jin that you are not coming to the work today so please rest OK. I hope your day will be nice.
Bye jiminii

                                          From taehyung

***********

" Tae why you were always so much sweet and kind for me ? Jimin said. "

[ next day in the cafe ]

As usually tae and his friends came to the cafe for the lunch and jimin was taking the order. Jimin came to them and tae looks at jimin and jimin looks back then quickly turns his gaze to namjoon and asked for the order. Tae and his friends were shocked that why he is ignoring tae. And namjoon gave the order and jimin left not even looking at tae for a second also .

" What happened tae?  Why Is he  avoiding you,? " hobi asked.

" I don't know ? "tae said still in shock.

" Then talk to him tae " yoongi said.

" Yes he is right talk to jimin " hobi said.

" Don't get off from your love this easily " namjoon said.

" Hmm... Wait what ? How do you know that I love him ? Did that jungkook told you guys. " tae questions.

" No " hobi answered.

"So how do you guys know ? " tae asked.

" We know!!! " three of them said together.

" But howwww~~ " , tae sighed.

" we know it from first day when you met jimin " yoongi said.

" Now leave this topic and let's come to the main point  , see tae go and talk to jimin then everything will be okay, I don't know why he is upset with you but go talk and clear the chapter " hobi said as tae nod at him.

( so I'm done guys please tell me how was the chapter vote, comment, follow, please . Love you all my loving readers.)