my sweet first love chapter { 6 }

" Hey " jin greeted tae and jungkook.

" Hey " tae replied .

" What are you guys doing here? " Jin asked.

" Just came for lunch " tae replied.

" Oh okay come" jin said while smilingly.

" Sit here sir " waiter said while giving a smile on his face.

" Where is jimin?" Tae asked to the waiter.

" He is sick that's why he took a leave today," waiter said.

" Oh he is sick that's bad I wanted to see him," tae sadly murmured in his thoughts.

" Ha....okay " tae said to waiter.

" What do you want to order sir?" Waiter asked to taehyung softly.

" Ah...anything." Tae said in a sad way.

" okay sir " Waiter said and went to take the order.

After eating tae went to jin and said.

"  jimin is sick? " With a sad face.

" Yes tae" jin said worriedly.

" and why didn't you told me? " tae asked.

" mum..i was a little busy, that's why "

Tae hummed.

" Well I'm going to meet jimin in evening if you are worrid about him so meet me at 4 of clock " jin teased.

"Oh that's great I will come at time okay " Tae said while a big smile on his face.

" then 4 of clock okay " jin said.

" okiee " tae said smilingly.

Then tae went to jungkook Who was staring at tae who was smiling like hell.

" What happened to you? why are smiling like this?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

" Non!!of!! Your!!bissnuss!! "
Taehyung said pulling his tongue out.

" Oh please tae I'm your friend I have rights to know!!" jungkook said annoyingly.

" okay listen I'm going to meet jimin today at 4 evening so Handel everything behind me OK ," tae said while still smiling.

" Really!!!!! That's great but how would you know were is jimins house?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

" I'm going with jin," tae said.

" Oh with that cutie?" Jungkook asked.

" Yes. but cutie?"  Tae asked in confusion.

" No nothing just slipped from my mouth," jungkook said while greeting his teeth.

" okay " tae said and both of them moved towards the car.

4 in the evening. Taehyung was already arrived there and jin just came.

" Hey! " Jin shouted.

" Hey your late!! " Tae shouted back.

" Oh sorry I was busy " jin said while gasping for air.

" Ha it's okay " tae said looking at jin.

"Let's go " jin said. And tae just nodded at him.

[ Others pov, ]

Then they arrived at jimins house. While taehyung ' s heart was beating so fast like it will skip out of his chest.
Then jin pressed the bell button. And after a few seconds the door opened.
And taehyung started at the boy who was in front of him while coughing.

" Hey jin ahmmmm" jimin said while coughing.

" Hey your not okay please rest we only came to know how is your health now?" jin said worriedly.

" What do you mean by we? Is  someone else also here?" Jimin asked confusedly.

" Yes the person you know " jin said while smilingly .

" Hello " tae greeted while awkward smile in his face.

Jimin was shocked to see taehyung the big business man in front of him. He quickly greeted taehyung.

" Hello sir sorry my house is not that big but you can come in " jimin said hesitatengly.

" Hey no need to say sorry I'm here to see you as a friend don't call me sir okay " tae said sweetly to jimin while Smiling.

" okay si- Oops I mean....." ,jimin didn't continue the word because he was con what should he call him.

" Call me' V ' " tae said softly to the younger.

" But how can I call you by your Nickname? " Jimin asked confusedly.

" You can, your my friend so you can call me in my nickname " tae said softly to the younger.

" okay V," jimin said while smilingly.

" Will you please let us come in or you guys are going to talk everything here outside,"  jin said annoyingly .

" Huh Sorry come in." Jimin said sweetly.
___________________________

( hey guys I'm done please say that how was the chapter love you all )