my sweet first love chapter { 11 }

( Hey readers please read this chapter full because I literally tried so hard to make the story romantic so please read , vote , comment. )

" OK now sleep. your so drunk jimin let's talk tomorrow morning OK, tae tae said while getting up from the bed." 
Suddenly he felt a hand on his wrist grabbing it tightly .

" Do-don't go," jimin said closing his eyes.

" Jimin," tae said calmly.

" Hmm," jimin hummed.

" Sleep," tae said calmly.

" No," jimin said.

" Jimin I said sleep," tae said annoyingly.

"No no no, if I will sleep you will leave me alone here," jimin shouted.tae smilingly said.

" Jimin your so cute. But sleep OK," tae said while pulling jimins cheeks.

" I won't I don't want to sleep," jimin said.

" Jimin what do you want ?" Taehyung asked.

" Hmm me?" Jimin started to think.

" Hmm," tae hummed.

Kiss, jimin demands.

" K-Ki-Kiss ?" Tae said hesitated.

" Yep kiss," jimin said moving towards tae.

" No jimin your drunk and it will be not right to kiss you at this stat of yours " , tae said.

" Everything is right, I don't know just kiss me , jimin said .

" So I'm saying no for it " tae said.

" please~~~~~ " , jimin said as he started to pout. And tae started to melt on the youngers cuteness because jimin was not demanding but now when he is drunk he is being so demanding.

" OK but promise me after that you will sleep understand " tae said softly.

" Okie " jimin said cutely.

Tae slowly leaned in to jiimins face there nose touching , then tae slowly pecked jimins lips and jimins hands grabbing tae's soft hair , tae can feel that how much soft jimin 's lips were but he was about to pull away but suddenly jimin pulled tae more deeper into the kiss by his hair, tae was amused by the youngers action.

The kiss was being passionate so tae started to get away because now he was not able to breathe, but jimin was not ready to leave tae's lips. ( ah..... I never new that jimin is this powerful )
Tae thought .

Jimin slowly kicked tae's
Leg and tae slipped on the sheets and fall down in the bed on jimin ,tae's both hands pinned jimin and as tae fall on jimin, his d**k touched jimin's and tae let out a small moan at the touch. jimin slowly put his hands on tae's neck and pulls him again into the kiss but this time the kiss was gentle. And now tae starts to like the feeling that jimin was giving him so he also moves his lips against jimin's , then he entered his tongue in jimin's mouth and yaa it was taehyung's first kiss and maybe jimin's also.

In other hand jimin's hand trails on tae's shoulders to his chest unbuttoning tae's shirt and slowly removed it and throwing it on the floor, tae realized that it's not right so he slowly got up from jimin and murmurs.

" Jiminii please sleep , your drunk and we are doing wrong " tae said softly. And turned to see the younger who was already asleep, he picked jimin in his arms and slowly leaning him down on the bed and let a soft kiss on his forehead then covers him with the sheets. And lean beside jimin and jimin came close to tae and hugs him tightly and once again falls asleep on tae's chest, tae softly caressed jimin's cheeks and falls asleep too.

~~~~to be continued~~~~

( so guys I'm done please plz vote and comment that how was the chapter 😍 love you all my loving readers. And sorry for publishing it too late.)