my sweet first love chapter { 15 }

[ taehyung's pov ]

" Who is that boy ? and what is he doing here ? what happened to him ? " dad asked to me.

" How do you know dad ? " I asked.

" Answer my question taehyung ? " dad frowned.

" dad actually " I explained everything to my dad and he just nodded.

" So you love him right ? " my dad questioned.

" w-who said ? " I said .

" haha....taehyung anyone can tell that because your acting like this" he said with a smile and put his hands on my shoulder cheering me up.

" yes taehyung, and we have no problem with that, if you love him and want to marry him so we are always here with you " my mom said giving a hug to me.

" taehyung, listen give him a little bit time to adjust him with you. Then see he will also start to love you back dear " my dad said patting my back.

" yes baby, a little time then he will be yours and we are with you. " my mom said and kissed my forehead .

" thank you mom, thank you dad, thank you so so soooo much, I love you both " I said with a smile.

" a ahhh, go and say I love you to him baby boy " my mom teased.

" yes taehyung, after words we need a nephew " my dad teased while I was crimson red like a tomato.

" dad mom, stop not about nephew , till I didn't even proposed him " I said shyly really really embarrassed with there words.

" Oo common we also want to play with kids " my mom said making me fell in coma.

" mom stop " I said more shyly. And all of a sudden doctor came out of the room.

" what happened doctor ? Is he okay ? " My mom asked .

" yes he is okay, let him take some rest then when he will wake up make sure that he eats the food properly. " she said and we felt relief.

" thank you doctor, thank you so so sooo much " I said giving a huge smile.

" it's okay, it's my job " she said and went out of the house.

" I will prepare the dinner for us " my mom said and left to the kitchen.

" go and meet him okay, I will take a bath and then talk to you " my dad said and left.

I then slowly opened the door, causing no sound and sat net to jimin on the bed. I held his hand in my hand and caressed his hand. Then suddenly jimin's body reacts to my touch he slowly opens his eyes looking at the room then he quickly stood up and about to shout but I shut his mouth with my hand pinning him on the bed. We then started at each others eyes. After that I slowly mumbled.

" jimin, don't be scared I'm taehyung, see " I said and he hugged me tightly. Then he begins to cry so I hugged him back making him cry on my chest.

" t-tae th-t-thank y-you so so soooo much , for saving m-me " he said in his sobs.

" shh, don't cry jiminii, it's okay I'm here " I said and hugged him more tightly.

" tae, how could I explain that how happy I'm getting you in my life, you always made me feel happy and protective. You always saved me from all difficulties. So thank you so much tae, and sorry for making you afraid " he said and I felt my heart beating fast.

" jiminii, I'm also so so sooooo happy to get you, and no need to say sorry to me because I'm not afraid with you understand. " I said and he blushed and hugs me more tightly.

And then suddenly someone opened the door and non of other then it was my mom.

" Oh, sorry sorry I'm really sorry to interrupt in your movements. " my mom said and we both clinched and we get off from each other.

" Ah, no mom nothing like that " I said while jimin was blushing mess.

" Oh it's okay , well let's go and have our dinner " my mom said smiling at jimin.

" what's your name sweetie ? " my mom questioned.

" my name is, park jimin " he said shyly.

" so jimin sweetie, let's go and have our dinner okay, because doctor said you to eat properly. " mom said sweetly.

" thank you auntie " jimin said shyly.

" no auntie here, call me mom " my mom said and my eyes widened.

" but ho- " he was about to talk but my mom interrupted .

" I don't know but from now I'm your mom and let's go " my mom said and took jimin to the dinning while I was following them.

                               ~~~~~

( guys I'm done and please don't forget to vote please love you all )