my sweet first love chapter { 18 }

[ jimin's pov ]

" hey hey, it's okay no need to be shy " Mr Kim said to me and i quickly moved towards eomma and lisa.

" eomma, I have to leave now. " I said sweetly but her smile dropped .

" this early? why? " she asked.

" because I have to go to the work. Otherwise jin hyung will be mad at me. "

" no way, your not leaving. Your still not recovered and yaa, if jin said anything to you, tell me understand "

" bu-" I was about to say but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the dinning.

" first eat something then we will talk to jin. And I will make sure that he will agree to give you leave for a week. "

" what!? a week? but how I will raise my house? "

" no need, because from now your going to LIVE WITH US " I was shocked to hear that.

" but I'm not a part of your family, so how can I live in this house eomma?"

" I don't know but your going to live with us from now, do you guys have any objection? " she asked to everyone and looked at them.

" I don't have any objection, if jiminiii will stay here and be a part of our family, in case I would love to know if he will stay with us from now. " tae said and my cheeks were started to burn.

" me too " lisa cheered while clapping.

" I would love to know that my wife made a perfect decision " Mr Kim said.

" but Mr Kim " I said.

" nope, correction appa. Call me appa."

" ah.....appa " I said and his smile went wide.

" so final, jimin is staying here from now. " she said and I smiled.

" moooooom, we are hungryyyyyy " lisa and tae said together like little babies.

" Ooo my babies are hungryyyy, okay let's eat then. " she said and everyone sat on the chair and started to eat. And after eating we all were talking and laughing. I felt like I'm with my family. I really miss them.

" jimin " I was in my thoughts but suddenly someone spoke.

" huh? "

" how did you and taehyung met? " lisa asked.

" ah..amm.... "

" hey, common jimin let us also know everything " she whined.

" okay, but if tae will be okay with
that " I said shyly.

" Oooooo, taehyung do you mind if he says about it ? " she asked to tae.

" no, I don't mind, in fact I would love to hear those things from his mouth. " he said causing me to blush more.

" Oh...Ooooooo " she teased and then I started to tell the whole story while tae is hearing me so carefully.

" that's it, like now I'm hear " I said the last word.

" Oooooooooooooooooooo " everyone started to clap and cheering us with teases. While I was so blushing hard and I glanced at tae but he was now and then only focused on me.

" tae? " lisa said and waved her hand in front of his face and he almost jumped.

" what happened? when he was telling us the story that time also you were only looking at jimin and now also. I think your so obsessed with his beauty right? " she teased.

" ah.....i was just " he didn't completed his sentence.

" jimin? I think someone is really obsessed with you and your beauty? " she teasingly pointed taehyung.

" no, not like that, I mean yes bu- "

" yes, yes you said yes! see jimin he is really obsessed with you "

" umm " I bite my bottom lip, controlling the blush while staring at my hand which were on my knees.

" okay, enough I have to leave " he said and took him key and kissed his moms cheeks.

" bye mom "

" you too baby " she replied and kissed on his cheeks.

" bye jiminiii " he said and took my hand in his hand then placed a kiss on it. I was amused by his reaction. My heart was beating so fast that time. His soft lips pressed on my hand and I felt like my heart beats are stopped for some seconds. Blood rushing on my cheeks. And however I managed to talk.

" woooooooooooo, claps for the couple " lisa said and everyone started to clap.

" ah....y-you t-too " I said shyly.

" hey jimin don't be so boring, at least give him a kiss on his cheeks. " she said and everyone cheered up. I slowly lean towards his face and gave him a soft kiss on his cheeks.

" thank you jiminiii " he said then pecked on my cheeks and ran away.

" hey you, wait for uncle and me
also!! " Lisa shouted.

" it's okay, I think he is shy, okay then bye everyone see you at evening " appa said and moved towards me.

" thank you so much jimin " I was confused that why he said thank you to me.

" but why appa ? " I asked unknowingly.

" for colouring my son's life, and excepting us as your parents, thank you so much jimin my son " he said and I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. Then he waved his hand to everyone and left with  taehyung and Lisa.

" okay then jimin, so it's your leave so let's get your stuff from your place " she said sweetly and I nodded and gave a smile to her.

( so I'm done guys please vote and comment plz plz plzzzzz)