my sweet first love chapter { 20 }

[ jimin's pov ]

" OUCH !!!!! "

" i-I'm s-sorry " I apologized.

" it hurts. Who will say that your not strong, your one slap is enough for someone to faint. Oh.....it still hurts. Now you have to medic me. " he said.

" y-yes I will. " I said and was about to move but he held my wrist.

" hey, medic me by other way. "

" other way? " I asked.

" I mean, do you remember when a baby fall down and we both ran to him then........

A week ago

[ jimin's pov ]

"ah......."

" hey are you okay ? " I asked to the boy who fell down.

" i-it h-h-hurts " he said while sobbing.

" jimin see his knee is bleeding " tae said and pointed towards the boys leg. A slight scratch appear in his leg.

" tae, can you go and by a bandage ? "

" oh...yaa, wait..... "he said and went to the store near us.

" don't cry, it will be fine soon. " I said and hugged him. I felt so warm to hug him, the feeling was endless. But suddenly I hear someone call my name.

" jimin " he called out and handed me the bandage.

" ah....yes give me. " I said and took the bandage from him. Then slowly eplied the bandage on his knee and pecked on it.

" is it still hurts ? "

" no "

" see, kiss can cure any pain. "

" yes " he happily giggled.

" you said kiss can cure any pain,       so......." he went silent and I understood what he meant. My cheeks started to burn , but I however manged to talk.

" i-i will k-kiss you. " I said and he smiled towards me. I slowly walked to him and softly kissed his cheeks, were  I slapped him.

" here also " he said and pointed towards his lips. Now my face was so red.

" shut up " I said and hit him on his chest.

" ow. " he muttered.

" now come down for the dinner, eomma is calling you. " I said and ran out of the room while blushing. My heart was pounding in my chest. But I managed to my self and went downstairs.

[ in the dinning ]

[ taehyung's pov ]

I was fully dressed now, so I went downstairs and I saw everyone already sitting on there chairs while my mom slowly pointed me to sit beside jimin so I did, I sat next to jimin and I noticed that his face started to turn red. Then I gave him a smirk and asked.

" jiminiii, are you okay? "

" ah...y-yaa. "

" okay " I said with a smirk and once again his cheeks were flushed. And now we all were having our dinner.

" what took you guys this late in the room? " mom asked.

" yes yes, tell us taehyung. No wait, If I will ask to you, you won't tell me so......jimin tell us, " she teasingly asked to him.

" Uhm ( cough )" he coughed and moved his hand towards the glass but his hands didn't reach out through the glass so I took it and helped him to drink it.

" t-thank you tae "

" it's okay, but next time be careful okay. " I said.

" Uhm ( acting to cough )...... I also want some water, please give me some too " she acted like I don't know.

" take it by yourself " I said while my hands were busy to wipe jiminii's mouth.

" see jimin, he is so selfish. He helped you but what about me? " she said trying to act like she is crying.

" tae it's so bad, you should help her also. Lisa take it " jimin said while handing the glass to her.

" Jiminii, you don't know anything about her, she is so good at acting "

" Oh really?, see jimin he is so mean to me. " she said while pointing at me.

" what are you pointing at? Don't you dare point at me." I said with a frown.

" Oo really? You think I'm scared of you "

" Oh yeah "

" let's see who is going to cry today "

" what do you mean? "

" let's watch a horror movie, then say who is a cry baby. "

" challenge huh? "

" oh yes, challenge. "

" okay then, today we all are going to watch " THE PAST " ( guys sorry, actually I didn't seen any English horror movie, so I chose it 😅 )
I said and moved my gaze towards jimin but only to see an already scared jimin.

" fine! let's see, but an rule." she said.

" what rule ? " I asked.

" we both will decide each others punishment "

" okay, if you lose you will stop bothering me understand " I said.

" okay and if you lose.........you have to take jimin on three dates. " she said and everyone's eyes were now wide open. I slowly turned towards jimin and just like he is, always red at this point.

" what's with jimin? he is not going to be a part of this challenge " I frowned.

" so it means that, KIM TAEHYUNG is already scared of losing " she teased.

" NO WAY " I said.

" Okay okay, let's see "

" let's see "

( hey guys, I know I'm so late. Sorry for late update. But please don't forget vote , comments OK. Byeeeeeee.)