my sweet first love chapter { 7 }

[ Others pov. ]

After coming in. tae and jin sat on the couch. Jimin was still in his pajamas and he was uncomfortable in his pajamas because he was in front of taehyung. So he quickly ran to his bedroom and changed the clothes. While he was wearing a pink T-shirt and a black pant. And when he completely dressed he came out of the room. And taehyung just choked under his breath while jin was admiring the reaction of taehyung.

Fuck!!!! he!!!! is!!!! so!!!! cute!!!! , taehyung internally screamed.

Tae was totally admiring the youngers beauty. And suddenly a voice interrupted and it was jin.

" What happened?" Jin said while clapping his hands in front of tae.

" N-Nothing." Taehyung said hesitatengly.

" Really?" jin said teasingly.

"Do you guys want something?Juice, coffee, tea something. " jimin asked while coughing.

" Ah...Y-" jin was cutted by taehyung.

" No jiminiii we were here to look after you, so you don't need to do anything for us we will do with ourselves okay, you are sick you have to rest, come and sit here if you want anything you can tell me or jin OK jiminiii " taehyung said with a smile on his face.

" What? me also?" Jin asked lazily.

" Yes you also understand!" taehyung said while glaring at jin.

" Oh no no sir- oops I mean to say V...... your gest in my house . I have to take care of you " jimin said worriedly.

" Nope.... Your not doing anything . if you moved from here I will never talk to you again understand." Tae said blackmailing jimin.

"Ha...okay sir..I mean V. " Jimin said hesitatengly.

" hey jimin? Were is your mom? "jin asked.

" ah..she went to busan. "

" oh..why? "

" actually my grandma is also sick and she got a job there that's why "

" when will she return? "

" she won't "

" then? "

" mum, she will only spend some weekends with me then once again she will return there. "

" Oh..i can understand. And see now your an big boy so you can handle, but your mom is so overprotective to you. "

" ye-yes " jimin hesitated.

" were is your dad? " taehyung asked.

" umm, when I was 10 y/o he.... "

" i-i I'm sorry " tae apologized.

" it's okay. Let it be. But yaa, thanks for visiting me."

" oh, no need " tae said, and jimin gave him a small but sweet smile.

"Hey tae I have some work I have to leave when you will be done call me OK ," jin said to taehyung.

" okay " taehyung said while moving to the kitchen.

And jin went out of the house.

" Hey wait!! " Jimin screamed seeing that tae was in kitchen.

" What happened jiminiiii why are you screaming?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

" you don't need to do anything for me your a- " Jimin was cut by taehyung.

" I'm your friend and I can do anything thing for my cute friend , tae said in a loving eyes," while jimin was blushing

" Wait I will help," jimin said while standing up.

" No no need, please you rest," taehyung said .

" No I'm fine now I have a little cough so let me help you don't know anything about my kitchen." Jimin said while moving towards the kitchen.

" okay but only tell me what should I have to do OK and you will sit on the chair okay" tae said pointing to the table.

" Okay okay" jimin said and sat on the chair.

[ In the kitchen. ]

Everything was so silent and taehyung was searching for something.

" What are you searching for? " Jimin asked seeing at taehyung.

" Hmm...... I'm searching the flour," taehyung said while still searching for it.

" Oh that is here but it's on the top. Let me take it," jimin said and he was Standing on a stool to get the flour. And he suddenly screamed.

" Ah!!! " , jimin was going to fall down but taehyung cut him by falling down and carried him in bridal style.

" Are you okay? " Tae asked worriedly for jimin. While jimins eyes were closed and when he heard taes voice he opened his eyes.

" Ha..I-I-I'm o-okay but please put me down first," jimin said while his heart was beating so fast like it will skip out of his chest. Why this strange feeling? Jimin asked to him self in his mind.

" No I won't. I told you right don't move from there so why did you?" ,Taehyung asked while staring at the younger.

" Sorry sorry......But please put me down please " jimin pleased to taehyung who was still staring at jimin.

" okay this time only but promise me you will won't move from there understand " taehyung said calmly . And tae putted jimin down slowly that the younger won't get hurt .
___________________________

( hey guys how was the chapter please tell me OK byeee love you all 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤ )