my sweet first love chapter { 13 }

At evening

" jin hyung " jimin called as jin hummed at him .

" hyung you leave first, I will finish my work and then I will close the cafe and then I will leave when my work will be over okay hyung ", jimin said while cleaning the tables .

" okay, but I wanted to ask you one thing " jin said and jimin nod at him.

" why are you ignoring taehyung ? Jin questions and jimins eyes were widen at the question.

" j-ju... st  n-nothing ? Jimin said in hesitation .

" if it's nothing so okay but I know some how your running from your feelings towards tae " jin said as jimin was shocked.

" n-no, it's n-no....nothing l-like t-that " jimin said and started to move from there then suddenly jin talked.

" jimin, please don't run out from your feelings , nothing is wrong to love someone , you also have a right to love to live your life with someone who cares for you who loves you more than anything else, and tae is a nice guy trust him trust yourself then you will get that you have a soft corner in your heart for him that's it now it's your decision what do you want better life or already spoiled life.
Jin said and jimins eyes started to tear up.

" well I'm leaving, but think about it " jin said and left jimin all alone. And jimin started to cry.

" h-how.......c-c-can..i-i ex-explain.... h-hyung , t-that I ca-can't lo-love a-anyone " ( but why ? 🤔 ) jimin said as he cried more hard .

( at 9 : 00 of clock )

( others pov )

All workers went to there home and jimin was still in the cafe, after he was done with his work he went out from the cafe and locked it , ( yes jimin always lock the cafe and the keys were always with him because jin trust him and jimin never broke his trust. ) He was about to leave then suddenly someone grabbed his wrist, pinning him on the wall jimin was shocked and struggling to get out from the persons grip but the man was so strong and he finally thought for screaming.

" you brat I said leave me otherwise I will shout " jimin yelled and was about to scream and the man putted his hand on jimins mouth that he can't scream.

" hey, calm down I'm tae , taehyung " the man said while trying to calm jimin and jimin calmed down and directly turned his gaze at taes eyes , they both kept looking at each others eyes and jimin held taehyungs hand and took it off from his mouth.

" w-what a-are you doing h-here ? a-and why did you h-held m-me h-here ?" Jimin said looking down while ignoring tae . Tae notice it and grabbed jimins chin and made him to look at tae.

" you can't ignore me like this princess
Tae said and jimins eyes started to tear up.

" shhsh , i-i'm sorry I'm really really sorry to make you cry, please stop crying please I'm sorry princess." Tae said and hugged jimin tightly caressing his bake to comfort him.

" pl-please s-ta-stay a-away fr-f-from m-me , l-leave m-me a-l-alo-alone " jimin said and ran away making himself free from taes grip.

" jimin stop, jimin ... Jimin stop I said  I'm sorry jiminee!!!! Please come back"  tae screamed but jimin continue to ran then tae sat in his car and started to drive and started to find out jimin ( were did he gone ? It's so late at night and it's not safe for him. God were did he go ? How could I find him now ? Jimin please be safe . )   tae thought and once again focused on the road.

In author side jimin was walking on the street don't know were he is so he thought to ask a help from the boys those were standing there in front of him with beer bottles in there hands.
Jimin slowly walked to them and asked " ah...... excuse me.....what is the place name ? I walked in wrong direction and I lost, can you please help me " jimin requested and one of the boy held jimins wrist tightly.

" yes baby sure, why not let us help you " the boy said and pulled jimin close and other boys came close to him.

" YOU BRAT JUST LEAVE ME !!!!!! Jimin shouted ant struggling to get off from his grip and he slapped the boy and the boy groaned in pain.

" how dare you to slap me, and what are you guys looking at me, go and catch that boy, let me teach him a good lesson tonight this night will be memorable for him " he said as the boys heeded towards jimin and grabbing his hand one boy was grabbing his left hand and second boy grabbed his right hand.

" YOU HOE JUST LET ME GO !!!!! " jimin shouted and struggling to get rid of these boys.

" oh.... calm down baby it's only a punishment for slapping me, let me enjoy giving you punishment " the boy said and started to move towards jimin. The boy ruffly pulled jimins jacket and then about to took off his shirt but jimin kicked him and the boy fall down and now the boy was so angry then he got up and slapped jimins face and jimins lips started to bleed . 

~~~~ To be continued ~~~~

( so guys I'm done and I know that the chapter is so long but it's a bones that I  published the chapter so late, so guys please read and vote )