Prologe: adventure begins

( hey so I usually write jjba but recently I have been OBSESSED with jjk and specifically itadori so I had to make a fan fiction about him, y/n is gonna be a bit cringy like a y/n because I think it's entertaining but not enough for second hand embarrassment. 🧍‍♀️ she is also based off of nezuko because I just really like the idea. Don't come at me and enjoy

..................................................................................................................
Edit: spelling correction

Y/n pov

"Sitting in the rooooooffff~sitting on the roof~chillin in the sun drinking rum~ I don't drink rum!~''Singing out as horribly as I can on top of the highschool I chill in, watching the students go home or to club activities. Nobody can see or hear me so far so it's nice.

The only reason why I stay here is because a special grade cursed object in the thermometer box, that cursed object is one of twenty fingers to the 'king of curses' sukuna and so far my own cursed energy kept out four grade curses. But my dumb ass was so focused in curses I didn't realize that a human boy found it and took it thinking nothing of it. And the next night was one that made my simple cursed life into a long fight.

..That night..

A jujutsu student is next to the thermometer box that holds sukuna's finger, they must have sent him to retrieve it. Jumping off the building and Hiding behind a tree and just listening to him talk he must be a grade 2 sorcerer or higher to be sent for the finger. At Least I kept the finger safe but just as I went to leave I heard the boy gasp.

"it's not here!?'' What? He's on the phone with someone so I hold it in 'maybe he can't see it yet?'

He speaks for a moment longer and turned off his phone "I swear I'll punch that guy when I see him!" IT'S REALLY GONE!?I quickly turn around but due to my shock my cursed energy increased and he sensed me "HEY!" They screamed immediately

Now that I have a good look at him he seems to be 15 and his uniform is rather simple and his black hair was wild and all over the place with some grandpa stomper shoes three-thousands though he has nice lashes. "Heyyyy.... Um gotta go bye!'' with that I quickly ran off from the school, only to hear a bird call. A big ass bird is chasing me, I assume it's a shikigami.

" BIRD DUDE WAIT,GO AWAY." Shrieking, I keep running. I don't like birds bigger than me, it swerves down and tries to grab me but I manage to doge as it keeps coming.

"I'm not fighting youuuu- eek"i heard footsteps near by and look back to see the boy chasing me
"under jujutsu regulations I will exercise you now!" Damn sounds like a robot but not the point. Not only is this kid summoning another shikigami, he's fighting himself, definitely strong.

"Wait I am not an enemy you or me have to go baaaaaa-" a long ass tongue came at me and grabbed my foot pulling me near, a frog? It's mouth opens and tries to pull me in but I grab it's tongue and twist to land on its head

"I'm sorry mister frog" I speak in a baby talking tone and take my heel and smash it down on its neck slamming it into the ground. Running again I notice the boy got closer than before with a glare

" You must have the finger! I'll exorcize you and take it back" I slow down a bit and let him get closer.

"I'm sorry boy but I don't have it!" I stop and back up quickly making him slam into my body and I jump over him holding his hands on his back. " I don't have it, someone else took it, you're a student for jujutsu high right? We need to go back!"